All-Star Anyone Watching The All Star Games?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 23, 2010
Guess I follow enough randomness for this to come up in my social media feed.

It's billed as a competition of Ariel Sports (Cheer: solo or team, Stunt: team, partner or group, Synchro: team or pairs, Tricking, and Tumbling: extreme or power) under one roof.

Starts today in Vegas with a live stream. Here's a link to the schedule for those interested.
Let the Games Begin! - All Star Games 2014

2 day pass $115, someone's proud of their new competition. After airfare, hotel this is more expensive than our rental car

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

to get in the comp?! that is astronomical. i'd be watching the livestream from my hotel room, if i were you.

Already bought tickets, haven't missed my daughter's team perform in 12 years...hate to start now

I posted about this yesterday. I'm local here, and the idea of a comp charging 110 per person is so far past ridiculous I can't even put it in words. I get that this is an expensive sport but why try and price families out of coming to see their kid perform? Let alone extended family or friends.

Already bought tickets, haven't missed my daughter's team perform in 12 years...hate to start now

I def wouldn't pay to go unless I had a cp performing....but enjoy Vegas, I was supposed to be ther this weekend just for fun, bummed I'm not there, I love it!

2 day pass $115, someone's proud of their new competition. After airfare, hotel this is more expensive than our rental car

And wasn't the opening ceremonies spectator admission an additional $45 on top of that? I want this competition to be successful, but those spectator prices leave me questioning how this weekend will go.

I cannot imagine. But if people don't protest by NOT going, others will get the same idea.

Betting USASF is watching closely to determine if that price will help with Worlds crowding.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

Back