OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I read on tumblr that the connection is very stable through the Roku app? Just throwing it out there before the Games begin.
I streamed through Roku. It stopped a couple times but nothing compared to how choppy it was on the computer.

Sooooooo
13902580_10153216976887168_6227506613250539485_n.jpg

Speaking of Laurie, apparently she badly pulled her hamstring at PT yesterday. Depending on the severity of the injury, she may or may not compete. :(:eek:

another article
Olympic competition hasn't begun and already one U.S. gymnast has lost

ill be brutal honesty i think marta is playing favorites with her veterans, simone was a lock. Marta clearly cherishes gabby so regardless of gabby falling all over the place at trials she was basically a lock as well. I think she simply chose aly over laurie because of the history she has with aly and wanting to see her place third at best if she can overcome gabby in scoring.
it really doesnt make sense to me, if gabby has a completely off day during qualifications, then im happy for aly, but i cant see aly placing higher then third because of her weak bar score. Laurie and Gabby have the potential of placing higher(then 3rd) in the all around so im confused why they went with aly.

another article
Olympic competition hasn't begun and already one U.S. gymnast has lost

ill be brutal honesty i think marta is playing favorites with her veterans, simone was a lock. Marta clearly cherishes gabby so regardless of gabby falling all over the place at trials she was basically a lock as well. I think she simply chose aly over laurie because of the history she has with aly and wanting to see her place third at best if she can overcome gabby in scoring.
it really doesnt make sense to me, if gabby has a completely off day during qualifications, then im happy for aly, but i cant see aly placing higher then third because of her weak bar score. Laurie and Gabby have the potential of placing higher(then 3rd) in the all around so im confused why they went with aly.
Veterans have a huge advantage. I'd do the same thing and think Simone, Aly and Gabby are the right 3 for AA.

Back