All-Star Athletic Championships Providence (1/28 - 1/29)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my prediction: shooting stars and suns for the paid bid :)
I could be wrong but i think one paid bid goes to all girl and one to coed. If thats how it is then Stars and Suns will be going for the same bid...im sure someone can clear that up..

Personally, I think only coaches should get the "tentative" schedule and then only post it for everyone to see when it is final.............sometimes the "tentative" schedule flip flops so much!!

Personally, I think only coaches should get the "tentative" schedule and then only post it for everyone to see when it is final.............sometimes the "tentative" schedule flip flops so much!!
I just wanted to see it so I know who my team is up against and the other teams in the gym. :p

Earlier they did post teams that were coming, maybe post the divisions competing without times........until it is set as final?
that works :) I know my team wasnt even listed on the teams comming though for some reason. We are all on there now :) I have heard so many great things about this competition and how nice all the New England teams are. I cant wait!

that works :) I know my team wasnt even listed on the teams comming though for some reason. We are all on there now :) I have heard so many great things about this competition and how nice all the New England teams are. I cant wait!
One of our teams is missing too, and the teams that we decided not to bring are still on the list. :) The weather is not going to cooperate though, could be nasty.

One of our teams is missing too, and the teams that we decided not to bring are still on the list. :) The weather is not going to cooperate though, could be nasty.
I saw that! They want a big snow storm with heavy accumulating snow from pa all the way up to New England. Might get cray out there.

New Englanders are very prepared for Snow! As long as you can get there it will be fine!!
Can't wait one of my favorite comps!!
If the expected 8-20 inches were I live turned into 0 last night, we should be fine ;) And Providence is on the coast so they won't accumulate too much

also it's resturant week in providence! lots of really nice places with $19.95 lunch and $ 34.95 dinner that includes 3 courses! list of places opentable.com/providence

Back