All-Star Atv Presents Cheerleaders: Champions League

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 9, 2010
Check out the new series from the amazing ATV streaming through the new APP called GO90! It's free and it introduces Legendary World Cup Shooting Stars and WildCard entry Cheerforce Blackout through their journey up to and competing at, The Champions League!

6b1f24a3194e367df915ffa8be3e2220.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will NEVER be able to look past what they did to Tannaz (and Dylan in the process). When someone shows you their true colors, believe them the first time.

Check out the new series from the amazing ATV streaming through the new APP called GO90! It's free and it introduces Legendary World Cup Shooting Stars and WildCard entry Cheerforce Blackout through their journey up to and competing at, The Champions League!

6b1f24a3194e367df915ffa8be3e2220.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just what do you think you're doing? Getsum is the official video release announcer for ATV. [emoji23]

**If you believe Facebook is going to charge you please send me $50/month in cash. No checks or credit cards**

Can someone post the link to the app? I can't find in the app store and I would love to watch it.

I was hopeful other gyms wouldn't fall into the ATV trap but since they have I'm just gonna sigh. A YouTube thing is all fine and well, but did they really need to stoop down to the level of ATV when other YouTube channels have proven to be better?

I was hopeful other gyms wouldn't fall into the ATV trap but since they have I'm just gonna sigh. A YouTube thing is all fine and well, but did they really need to stoop down to the level of ATV when other YouTube channels have proven to be better?

Well ..

1. This isn't WC or Cheerforce creating a show and going to a production company such as AwesomenessTV .. it is Awesomeness TV's production going to WC and Cheerforce, and them accepting.

2. Fullout Gymtyme shows first episode that aired 8months ago raised 182,526 views ... ATV' newest season of smoed that air Aug 9 already reached 789,236 views

--- and i'm not saying that just because it has more views makes it better .. but it might make a difference in selecting a production company that has a larger fan base.

furthermore, i dont see the need to compare the two youtube channels... i think they both do a great job in their own ways.

Well ..

1. This isn't WC or Cheerforce creating a show and going to a production company such as AwesomenessTV .. it is Awesomeness TV's production going to WC and Cheerforce, and them accepting.

2. Fullout Gymtyme shows first episode that aired 8months ago raised 182,526 views ... ATV' newest season of smoed that air Aug 9 already reached 789,236 views

--- and i'm not saying that just because it has more views makes it better .. but it might make a difference in selecting a production company that has a larger fan base.

furthermore, i dont see the need to compare the two youtube channels... i think they both do a great job in their own ways.

Sorry but I don't think you can compare Gymtime to Smoed when it comes to number of views based on production company. Smoed is so well known I think they'll get high views regardless of production company.

**If you believe Facebook is going to charge you please send me $50/month in cash. No checks or credit cards**

Sorry but I don't think you can compare Gymtime to Smoed when it comes to number of views based on production company. Smoed is so well known I think they'll get high views regardless of production company.

well take smoed and gymtyme out of the equation .... ATV has 3,004,564 subscribers .. SkitzTV who produces Fullout:Gymtyme only has 33,088 subscribers.

well take smoed and gymtyme out of the equation .... ATV has 3,004,564 subscribers .. SkitzTV who produces Fullout:Gymtyme only has 33,088 subscribers.
Very true but keep in mind ATV produced all kinds of videos and has some major corporate backing which helps. SkitzTV may get there but I don't think anyone can deny Smoed is more interesting than Gymtime.

If SkitzTV were to land Smoed I wonder how much their subscriber base would grow?

Back