All-Star Bad Name?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My CPs gym's older team went against said Double Ds and all the parents from our gym could only concentrate on how horrible and inapproriate the team name was.

Why? I admit that I'm not a fan of this uniform but how is it more inappropriate than so many others we have seen?
I think when taken out of context it seems innapropriate. But when you know the back story to it, I don't think it's inapproriate.

But I think it was an unfortunate choice when there are other nicknames that wouldve worked just as well like D&D or D(superscript)2 or DxD something. If it were me, I would've gone with something different since I know how people can take issue with anything these days and it can be easily misconstrued.

I think when taken out of context it seems innapropriate. But when you know the back story to it, I don't think it's inapproriate.

But I think it was an unfortunate choice when there are other nicknames that wouldve worked just as well like D&D or D(superscript)2 or DxD something. If it were me, I would've gone with something different since I know how people can take issue with anything these days and it can be easily misconstrued.
Thanks.
But yeah I mean people already sexualize our sport, imagine if a person who had no idea what all star cheer was, seen it.

I think they meant the name on the back of the uniform is inappropriate. The uniform is just, well, ugly. :rolleyes:
Ah, I was looking for the DD and didn't see it. I was very confused.
And...for some reason now the second picture shows up. Only the first one was there on my phone. :confused:

Is it bad that I don't really mind the Double Ds nickname...?
I mean, it doesn't really need to be on a uniform. But it's just a bra size, after all. A larger bra size, that I could only dream of being blessed with, but a bra size nonetheless. I'm not outraged about it, I just find it a bit amusing......

Is it bad that I don't really mind the Double Ds nickname...?
I mean, it doesn't really need to be on a uniform. But it's just a bra size, after all. A larger bra size, that I could only dream of being blessed with, but a bra size nonetheless. I'm not outraged about it, I just find it a bit amusing......

I think it's a pretty awesome nickname, considering the team and how it fits. But I wouldn't put it on a Uniform. That's a team specific thing, that everyone on the team gets but the outside world doesn't, like some of the hashtags that teams have that no one else understands

Why? I admit that I'm not a fan of this uniform but how is it more inappropriate than so many others we have seen?

See with @dawgshow here. The uniforms are hideous. But the name. When it said double d my mind didn't even go there..... Of course it's a children's sport so why should it....

See with @dawgshow here. The uniforms are hideous. But the name. When it said double d my mind didn't even go there..... Of course it's a children's sport so why should it....
Oh, no. I absolutely think double d is inappropriate. I was confused because I didn't see that picture.

Back