All-Star Batb 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone have ACX Wildjags? I've heard they have improved a LOT and were really good yesterday!

This is the first time that I have watched SE this season and felt like I was watching the SE that I am use to seeing. I really like the changes to the stunt and I don't know if it was the angle but I actually really liked the dance. Of course I will always dislike ending a routine in a pryamid because it seems like then routine just awkwardly ends, but overall their routine is looks a ton better then it did earlier in the season.

the changes to SE look good. big improvement, I'd say.

I still just hate the pyramid ending. it looks unfinished to me. the pyramid is great but the front girl landing in a cradle just throws me off. if they were going to transition to a dance from there, it'd be fine. but if that's your ending routine pose, and you're just laying in a cradle... IDK maybe it doesn't bother anyone else but every time I watch it stands out to me.
agreed. all my attention went there, and i just looked at it like IS THAT IT?

agreed. all my attention went there, and i just looked at it like IS THAT IT?

it's bothered me all season, but i knew their routine was a work in progress so i never commented on it. now that worlds is right around the corner, i guess it is staying. they can't find one count for her to sit up with her arms in a high v or something? oh well.. i doubt it'll affect score, just me being overly attentive to details :p

SE looks so much better! However the whole not having 9 elite stunts, or hardly 8 for that matter, kills it for me.

I do wish they had 9. Every time a new video comes out I count to see if they added nine. If it's to make that stunt work then fine, but if it's a problem with strength then get those girls in the weight room! Trust me, it works wonders, stunts become beyond solid.

Did anyone else notice the awkward empty space in SSX's routine after the first tumbler goes theres like nothing for a whole 8 count??
And for some reason i love the second stunt that SE does right before their baskets, its not even that hard it just looks good and goes well with the music

Did anyone else notice the awkward empty space in SSX's routine after the first tumbler goes theres like nothing for a whole 8 count??
And for some reason i love the second stunt that SE does right before their baskets, its not even that hard it just looks good and goes well with the music

I think that was there in the routine before this one. I feel like someone was/is supposed to go right before that group goes. That's what it feels like at least.

I think that was there in the routine before this one. I feel like someone was/is supposed to go right before that group goes. That's what it feels like at least.

The little girl usually throws an arabian to double, but she just threw a straight double so thats probably why.

Of course doing the 12 and 9 stunts looks more impressive but all you need to do is have majority or majority +1. And then you get your quantity score by putting up 12 stunts or 9 or whatever.

That's why sometimes you see teams in small cord do 6 stunts and then put up 4 in their main stunt sequence.

Back