All-Star Battle At The Capitol 2013 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay I'm gonna ask, when I heard that F5 pulled out I just assumed it was because they got their paid bid at cheersport and wanted to save money for Dallas and worlds, because whats the point of traveling to BATC to compete for a paid bid they already had? But now that I know they did a meet and greet there and practiced, what was the point in pulling out of the competition...why not just compete and see how they scored against senior elite since it's the only large senior team they haven't competed against yet...idk I just don't understand what the point was for them to travel there for a meet and greet.
this was local for them. Not much traveling involved.

Coed Elite (and sorry if this was posted already. I didn't see it.)

I honestly was waiting for the one competion where one of those girls didnt get out of the way quick enough and cause the boy to fall or even collide with him in the opening standing tumbling section. But hopefully everyone is all right.

I had to rewatch Holden's last pass that goes across the front of the mat and I don't know if it was choreographed this way but I like how his back handspring matches with the girls before they go into the second stunt. It almost looks like he is going to tumble his way into a stunt and fly but he doesn't. Then again it could just be the fact that its late and my mind is pretty much fried.

I honestly was waiting for the one competion where one of those girls didnt get out of the way quick enough and cause the boy to fall or even collide with him in the opening standing tumbling section. But hopefully everyone is all right.

I had to rewatch Holden's last pass that goes across the front of the mat and I don't know if it was choreographed this way but I like how his back handspring matches with the girls before they go into the second stunt. It almost looks like he is going to tumble his way into a stunt and fly but he doesn't. Then again it could just be the fact that its late and my mind is pretty much fried.
That boy is my second son. He has a jacked up back that I got him with a trainer (virtually) with about midnight last night. Apparently she didn't move out of the way because she didn't realize he was going to throw it since he hasn't been throwing it in practice for his back issues. They're both okay and he killed it on medium coed (for which I'm DYING for a video to watch him) a few hours later. It's all good.

while we are waiting for SE, CEA Medium Coed, and Lady T's videos, let's watch these amazing ladies with their fierce routine :)

Yes you can at the main registration window next to the ballrooms. There were a few satellite registration booths that were cash only, but the main one takes credit cards.

My hero! My friend has never been to an Allstar comp and only had her card! So excited!

I wasn't positioned correctly to get a video but I just want to say this was my first time seeing Senior Elite in person and they were amazing to watch. A practically flawless routine with so much energy. I was in awe.
On another note, I had the pleasure of meeting mstealtoyou and it was worth the drive just for that!!

Wow wow wow! I finally broke down and purchased the live feed/vod of this weekend so I could finally see SE and let me tell you...it was so worth it!!! They were phenomenal. Holy synced tumbling! Let me assure you, they are not going to be giving their title up without a fight, that is for sure!!!

Okay I'm gonna ask, when I heard that F5 pulled out I just assumed it was because they got their paid bid at cheersport and wanted to save money for Dallas and worlds, because whats the point of traveling to BATC to compete for a paid bid they already had? But now that I know they did a meet and greet there and practiced, what was the point in pulling out of the competition...why not just compete and see how they scored against senior elite since it's the only large senior team they haven't competed against yet...idk I just don't understand what the point was for them to travel there for a meet and greet.
F5 was at batc to support other teams in the twister program. It would not be fair for them to have a free weekend while all the other twister teams had to compete. Instead of F5 just hanging around the competition they decided to do a meet and greet. Again, this was not suppose to be a day for them to do whatever. Yes they had a quick practice at the end of the competition. They have a girl who has just been released today by the doctor to start practicing again. She had surgery two weeks ago exactly. They are not trying to throw her right back on the floor so they did a short 15 minute practice to help her ease back in and once again this was not suppose to be a completely free weekend for them. People need to realize things aren't always what they may seem to be. How would you feel if one of the teams in your gym had a free day to play while everyone else in the gym was competing and that team just so happened to be what some may consider the top team in the gym. Tara looks at all her teams equally and tries her best to make sure they all feel that way.

Wow wow wow! I finally broke down and purchased the live feed/vod of this weekend so I could finally see SE and let me tell you...it was so worth it!!! They were phenomenal. Holy synced tumbling! Let me assure you, they are not going to be giving their title up without a fight, that is for sure!!!

Where do you get it?

Back