All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Schedule, Teams, And Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They are from Statesboro, GA. I heard they have the former GA coed 4 coach now helping them. It should be a strong level 3 performance i would think if they look anything like GA did the past 3 years. We will see. LOL
They will definitely have a packed house for their performance!:cheering:

Rays teams have definitely gotten bids at battle. Not sure about paid but fire and rust both received at large bids for worlds 2011 at battle.

I was speaking of full paid bids. Since they mentioned Orange, and the senior 5 teams generally do not take at large bids, I wasn't counting at large bids. Yes, Rust and Fire have both received bids there, but no senior 5 worlds team (at least not that I can recall).

I skimmed over the topic and didn't see anything about this, so please forgive me if it's already been stated. But I'm surprised no one has mentioned the beginning of the new Medium Senior Battle Bracket. CEA Lady X vs. Stingray Amber? I'm pretty pumped. New season, new division, new bloodbath. [ding, ding, ding] [round 1]

336-705-0209

Anybody that wants to say Hi text me this weekend! Tell me your Fierceboard name so I'll know who you are.
I'll be hanging with the Shark and ufomom

Ssssssoooooo a bit off topic (if it starts a craze my bad admins) but since it is BATTLE week and all is TG's music going to be released soon....Cory? PLEASE!!!! :)) I'm dieing here!!

I'm pretty sure that finishing touches for the routine variations being debuted THIS WEEKEND are currently being done for release later on in the week.

I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with World Champion teams receiving auto bid for the next season? I mean what does it HURT? I don't see it as taking away a bid from anyone, actually the opposite, I feel that it would open MORE paid bids for other programs. I could agree with it especially if USASF paid for it, oh wait, they don't have enough money ;) LOL.

I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with World Champion teams receiving auto bid for the next season? I mean what does it HURT? I don't see it as taking away a bid from anyone, actually the opposite, I feel that it would open MORE paid bids for other programs. I could agree with it especially if USASF paid for it, oh wait, they don't have enough money ;) LOL.

I'm not for or against this, but if all of last years' winners auto-get a bid (or it goes to that program/equivelant team if they change divisions) and assuming we keep the number of teams consistent then that would mean 12 LESS bids to teams this year that are fighting for it.

There are many arguing to give less bids this year than last so that would make it even tougher to get one.

Back