All-Star Bedazzled Nfinity Backpacks?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone know how to safely (without damaging backpack) remove hotfix gems? Someone wants me to re-do their bag (that they attempted to hotfix)

Anyone know how to safely (without damaging backpack) remove hotfix gems? Someone wants me to re-do their bag (that they attempted to hotfix)
Your only chance is probably to carefully heat them up and then try and pick them off. :/
But if the glue melted the material, you might still end up with some sort of marks or or residue...
Maybe someone else has an insider tip?

I would try to heat and remove first. Also there is a chemical called Methylene Chloride which will release the glue. The way I use it is to place on q-tip and saturate the other side of the materiel till the adhesive releases. I then wash the residue off. Good luck!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yes there were a few marks, but blinging it up again will hopefully cover them!
Your only chance is probably to carefully heat them up and then try and pick them off. :/
But if the glue melted the material, you might still end up with some sort of marks or or residue...
Maybe someone else has an insider tip?
s

The light makes this a little weird and spacy-looking.. I like it better in person. Also, I cropped this part because the rest has my full name on it.. But here you go!
157j0w.jpg
This backpack speaks to me. I want to do something similar to my NCA backpack.

Yes I know this thread is old as dirt. Please don't hurt me.

Does anyone know where you can purchase an Nfinity bag that ships internationally (Australia)?

Teamcheer.com sells them. I had one on backorder and got an email yesterday saying they are in stock and I should have it in time for my cps bday at the end of the month

Soo we thought my sister was going to a different gym back in December when we pre-ordered our Nfinity bags, and got hers in blue. The problem is, she ended up staying at her old gym, whose colors are purple. This might be dumb, but if we covered them in purple rhinestones would we be able to see any blue at all?

ETA: I've never "bedazzled" anything, so I'm scared.

cheergearusa.com sells them and will also do all the personalization for you (for those of who aren't quite so talented and don't live near anyone with rhinestone skills). They'll do name embroidery (block or script, with or without rhinestones), outline the logo in rhinestones, cover the logo in rhinestones, and scatter rhinestones on the top pocket, bottom pocket or both. Their website doesn't say they ship internationally, but if you call them, they'll ship to you.
I'm ordering one and will let you guys know how it turns out!

Honestly cheergearusa is the best. I got mine yesterday and it is perfect. Embroidery was only $10 and I got 5% off, and only $5 shipping :D highly recommend them

Soo we thought my sister was going to a different gym back in December when we pre-ordered our Nfinity bags, and got hers in blue. The problem is, she ended up staying at her old gym, whose colors are purple. This might be dumb, but if we covered them in purple rhinestones would we be able to see any blue at all?

ETA: I've never "bedazzled" anything, so I'm scared.

Depends, I would do a mixture of sizes ( so it's like a puzzle and gaps are filled in) I would do 3-4 different rhinestone sizes, but if it shows through I don't think it would be that noticeable , it's not like your covering a red logo and your doing purple stones.

Back