All-Star Best Shoe For Cheer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 7, 2010
I'm comparing the Nfinity brand sneakers because I'm not sure which ones I want to get for next year. Should I stay with the ones I've been using for years (evolution, the red case) or try out a newer, lighter one (phoenix, orange case)?

It seems like a stupid question, but it's driving me nuts! Haha, opinions? Preferences for flyers specifically?

I think for a flyer the Phoenix are a better choice because they have a rigid sole so it will give you more support than the Evolutions foam sole.

don't get the passions, especially if you fly. They're very boxy

I love my evolutions! I tried Phoenix but they hurt my feet.
I tried on the Phoenixes at a competition and they were pretty comfortable to wear, but I didn't get to feel them in action. Is it that they become uncomfortable as you move, or just overall?

I tried on the Phoenixes at a competition and they were pretty comfortable to wear, but I didn't get to feel them in action. Is it that they become uncomfortable as you move, or just overall?

Well, when I tumbled in them, I didn't like them at all, they gave no support to my foot and they fit weird.
But that's just me:)

evolutions are the classic and will ALWAYS work
but for the past year i got the Pheonix's and i loveeee them! so light, and comfortable ** but definitely not made for people with a wide foot as some friends have found out
i agree that the passions are too boxy

Pheonix, don't get them! We've been through 2 pair already and both have already fallen apart. Getting new shoes ASAP!

Back