Best Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 28, 2013
I've had the same shoes for about a year now and they've gotten so dirty that I just need to get new ones. I've been looking at Varsity's Last Pass and Nfinity's Vengeance. They're about the same price and I just wanted to know if you guys had any opinions! Thanks ( :

I personally like Varsity's Last Pass better. It is seeming to last longer, and is cleaner than the Venegeance, too.

having both shoes the past 2 seasons, we liked the nfinity shoe better than the varsity last pass

i would recommend last pass! i used to have ankle problems when tumbling and i haven't had any since i switched shoes!

honestly, the vengeance are a waste of money from what I've heard. My gym got the last pass this season, and we've had nobody's shoes fall apart, and we've had them since like september-ish. Personally, I'm not a fan of either, I love the Nfinity Evolutions. I compete in the last pass because I'm required to, but when I practice, I wear my evolutions from last season, which I competed in all last season, practiced in all last season, and have been practicing in all season this year, and they have fallen apart at all. They might way like barely a little bit more, but they hold up so well and have good support.

honestly, the vengeance are a waste of money from what I've heard. My gym got the last pass this season, and we've had nobody's shoes fall apart, and we've had them since like september-ish. Personally, I'm not a fan of either, I love the Nfinity Evolutions. I compete in the last pass because I'm required to, but when I practice, I wear my evolutions from last season, which I competed in all last season, practiced in all last season, and have been practicing in all season this year, and they have fallen apart at all. They might way like barely a little bit more, but they hold up so well and have good support.
wow, my iPad likes to auto correct the heck out of me.
*haven't fallen apart *weigh

Does anybody wear the old school high top Reebok's any more? Someone told me they stopped doing those when spring floors became the standard. Anyone know if there's any truth to that? Just one of the cheer things I ponder.

Does anybody wear the old school high top Reebok's any more? Someone told me they stopped doing those when spring floors became the standard. Anyone know if there's any truth to that? Just one of the cheer things I ponder.

I will tell you we used those ugly things for a few years, the best ankle support you'll find!

Back