Bhs Help.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 18, 2012
last night at tumbling i was throwing my BHS consistently on the tumble track with a mat on top of the tumble track. i was landing it pretty much every time and my coach wanted me to start working on my double but i said no. but i'm going back on saturday for practice, how much closer until i get it on the ground? i have tryouts for high school in 2 weeks and i really want this. HELP PLEASE!

last night at tumbling i was throwing my BHS consistently on the tumble track with a mat on top of the tumble track. i was landing it pretty much every time and my coach wanted me to start working on my double but i said no. but i'm going back on saturday for practice, how much closer until i get it on the ground? i have tryouts for high school in 2 weeks and i really want this. HELP PLEASE!
first off, don't get used to tumbling on the tumble track. They always seemed to screw up stuff for me. I would say put the mat on the ground and have your coach lightly spot you until you feel able to do it on the mat by yourself. Then remove the mat and maybe get spotted a few times on the ground. Doing it on the mat first will help a ton.
hope this helps a little bit, and good luck!!

first off, don't get used to tumbling on the tumble track. They always seemed to screw up stuff for me. I would say put the mat on the ground and have your coach lightly spot you until you feel able to do it on the mat by yourself. Then remove the mat and maybe get spotted a few times on the ground. Doing it on the mat first will help a ton.
hope this helps a little bit, and good luck!!

alright:) thankyou!

Back