All-Star Big East Coast Nitros News...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

According to rumors/twitter, something happened that caused the owner to fire the coaches of the SmSr 5 Bombshells and they are no longer attending Worlds. I believe they have found a new home not sure where.

no one moved. Elkridge and Colmbia are the same location
Guess I am confused then. Their website lists a gym location of 7111 Dorsey Run Road Elkridge which is where they said they were moving too. Were they previously in this space?

Elkridge and Columbia are basically the same town - they are right next to each other. Columbia is a larger town so more well known so that's probably why they elected to call it a Columbia location. They also still have their Fredrick, MD location.

As for ECN, only saw one team at Return to Atlantis and was wondering why. Do they only have one team out of the Columbia/Elkridge location?

Elkridge and Columbia are basically the same town - they are right next to each other. Columbia is a larger town so more well known so that's probably why they elected to call it a Columbia location. They also still have their Fredrick, MD location.

As for ECN, only saw one team at Return to Atlantis and was wondering why. Do they only have one team out of the Columbia/Elkridge location?

Wondering the same thing? are there still teams in Elkridge?

Apparently the former Nitros Elkridge coaches are now working for Fearless Allstars - I guess they're not closed. (Is Fearless Allstars Closed thread...). Fearless sent out an email announcing their employment there. So, maybe the coaches aren't opening a new gym after all. Nitros Elkridge has announced tryout dates, so it seems like they're doing just fine.

Apparently the former Nitros Elkridge coaches are now working for Fearless Allstars - I guess they're not closed. (Is Fearless Allstars Closed thread...). Fearless sent out an email announcing their employment there. So, maybe the coaches aren't opening a new gym after all. Nitros Elkridge has announced tryout dates, so it seems like they're doing just fine.

And the Maryland rumor mill continues. My friend just forwarded me an email about the old Nitros Elkridge coaches starting Crown Athletics. But I also read the Fearless Allstars release earlier this week announcing them going to work there. I don't get it? Thank goodness I'm over the river. I know Virginia has had it's far share of drama, but I think Maryland wins hands down!!

And the Maryland rumor mill continues. My friend just forwarded me an email about the old Nitros Elkridge coaches starting Crown Athletics. But I also read the Fearless Allstars release earlier this week announcing them going to work there. I don't get it? Thank goodness I'm over the river. I know Virginia has had it's far share of drama, but I think Maryland wins hands down!!
I stand corrected - maybe the Nitros coaches are opening a gym! I heard about Crown today too. Not sure how they are going to do both gyms... Hopefully someone knows what's really going on.

I stand corrected - maybe the Nitros coaches are opening a gym! I heard about Crown today too. Not sure how they are going to do both gyms... Hopefully someone knows what's really going on.
Fearless Allstars owner sent out a facebook status update "press release" welcoming the Nitros coaches Juba & Mykel to the Fearless staff for the upcoming season. They were supposedly supposed to open a new gym but are now with Fearless.

Fearless Allstars owner sent out a facebook status update "press release" welcoming the Nitros coaches Juba & Mykel to the Fearless staff for the upcoming season. They were supposedly supposed to open a new gym but are now with Fearless.
This is all very confusing.
Here is the email that my friend (who tumbles with Juba) received this week regarding Juba's new gym -
"Here is the parent info you asked for. If you have questions you can contact Juba direct. (301)xxx-xxxx. He will be having a clinic on April 27th and will send me the info soon. It will be at (another gym - not Fearless) while his gym is under construction." There was also a full registration packet for Juba's new gym attached to this email - it's called Crown Athletics (which will be located in Elkridge, MD and opening in time for tryouts in May).

But, the day before my friend got that email, Fearless Allstars emailed a press release and posted this on their facebook page -
"We would like to take this opportunity to announce that Juba Ra-Akbar and MyKel Jones will be joining our coaching staff and fearless family. Juba and MyKel will join our staff to compliment Fearless and bring in additional AllStar experience to our gym."

So, what's the deal?? We were thinking about checking out Crown, but are now worried that the owners will be spread a little thin if they are employees at Fearless. None of this makes any sense.

Back