All-Star Biggest Fear In Cheerleading?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

getting seriously hurt and it ending my cheer career. or breaking a bone just in general.. every single competition i always think up the worst possible thing that could happen to me on the floor and what i'll have to do after that to finish.. lol
like a basket gone wrong and i break my leg, but no. i can't stop no time for cry i have to finsh limp through pyramid and dance THEN burst into tears and be done..lol

i always feel the most scared when im walking to a stunt at a competition. thats when i'm the most anxious.

and tumbling has never been my thing. Ive always had a mental block, even when i was really young.

Not making a college team when I try out next year and getting hurt (long term injury) because this is my last year :(

Mental Blocks...... I can do BHS standing and running forever. But I'm afraid of running tumbling without my hands on the ground. So I'm blocking on my running tuck on the floor right now. I used to be blocking on my BHS, which took me year and a half to get.

Falling on my head, even though it's happened about 100000000 times (I wish it was on video haha, it would have looked hilarious!) and also I have a fear of getting an injury that will put me out for the season or that would make me nugget for the season.

Falling on my head, even though it's happened about 100000000 times (I wish it was on video haha, it would have looked hilarious!) and also I have a fear of getting an injury that will put me out for the season or that would make me nugget for the season.

I fell backwards and onto my head out of extension at a competition. And my group was front center. When I fell I did like a backwards roll out of it. Yea that was not fun..........

I fell backwards and onto my head out of extension at a competition. And my group was front center. When I fell I did like a backwards roll out of it. Yea that was not fun..........
oh my god, does anyone remember the team that did this out of the pyramid? oh my goodness, who was that?
seriously, its like the scariest thing ive ever seen in my entire life.

I DID THAT! When I used to fly but I kinda like awkwardly fell on my side and ontop of my back base, and I just like sassed it and pushed my sidebases out of my way. I was such a fierce senior 3 :D

doing my backhandspring on my own for the first time and somehow my arms give out and landing on my neck and hurting it. hence, why i'm still working on it...

Back