All-Star Blinged Shoes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 14, 2010
Me and my bff are competing in our last competition next weekend and wanted to put some rhinestones on our shoes. We are planning to pretty much super glue them on...I've seen pics of people with their blinged out nfinity's but haven't noticed people competing in them? Have others competed with some bling on their shoes?

I blinged our team's shoes. Don't use super glue. The moms at the gym use E6000 industrial adhesive. It's in a silver tube. I don't know how to post pics but I do have pictures of our shoes.

I would make sure your coaches are ok with it first. Although I don't think there is a rule against it specifically, most shoes I've seen blinged out were done by the whole team so that they all looked uniform.

@UEAcheerchick is right, you don't want to do anything without getting the go ahead from your coaches. Also, make sure its not the scratchy type of bling! If you're a flyer (and the bling has angles or such) your bases will not love you after catching your foot; there is nothing worse than having to catch a shoe with tiny, diamond shaped knifes attached. Anywho... Other than that, have fun and be fabulous from bow to toes! ;)

Last edited:
@UEAcheerchick is right, you don't want to do anything without getting the go ahead from your coaches. Also, make sure its not the scratchy type of bling! If you're a flyer (and the bling has angles or such) your bases will not love you after catching your foot; there is nothing worse than having to catch a show with tiny, diamond shaped knifes attached. Anywho... Other than that, have fun and be fabulous from bow to toes! ;)
AMEN! Nothing like getting a good ol' bedazzled kick in the face.

I saw this on tumblr the other day & it had me droooooooling
tumblr_n32eb4BoqS1r5cexzo1_1280.jpg

Are bling shoes allowed for competitions? Also I feel like as base, it would hurt to hold a blinged out shoe. I know nothing about this trend so I'm curious.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Are bling shoes allowed for competitions? Also I feel like as base, it would hurt to hold a blinged out shoe. I know nothing about this trend so I'm curious.

Our teams have blinged shoes and have for at least the two seasons I've been there. :)

I can't speak about whether bases have an issue with the stones but I haven't heard any complaints. Not saying there aren't any, though

Our teams have blinged shoes and have for at least the two seasons I've been there. :)

I can't speak about whether bases have an issue with the stones but I haven't heard any complaints. Not saying there aren't any, though

Thank you!! It sounds like an awesome idea :)

got industrial glue made to adhere to rubber...I'm just doing like the pic above the front of the shoe and doing teal and clear rhinestones :)

Back