All-Star Cali Moed- Video

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel the same. I think it was the music for me, that through me off, it sounded very Cheer Athletics or ACE like. It didn't have that Cali feel to it. But good job for them
yeah thats true i love Cheer Athletics and i love ACE and i love there music so maybe thats what it was

I think they were given a basic level 5 routine and it will become more exciting as they get skills, from what I have seen and heard cali is all about solid, perfected skills so to give them something they cannot do in a clean manner is not their game. I feel like this is the safe routine and they have a whole other stunt section and pyramid up their sleeves. :) I think Moed looked good and they will continue to get better!
Yes! Not to mention that Cali does an excellent job on not neglecting none of their teams! Maybe they're not quite up there with smoed, coed and the elite girls yet, but they did an awesome job for a being first time level 5 team. Can't wait to see international coed, medium all girl, and of course ELITE.;)

"Nice double double!"

I'm glad a cali team used titanium in their music, was hoping for that!

I feel the same. I think it was the music for me, that through me off, it sounded very Cheer Athletics or ACE like. It didn't have that Cali feel to it. But good job for them
yea thats what threw me off!! lol it didnt have that cali-swag that i love! lol

Back