All-Star California Allstars Expanding?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i bet fierce is just loving this. they lose bucky, fierce and oc split, and CALI comes to their backyard. i'm sure cali will get kids from cheerforce because they're in rancho. Also get kids from PCM. Guessses on if they'll have large all girl somewhere next year?

I'm wondering if this is why Bucky left. Kind of like Gabie leaving Trinity...
Is there any word on which gym Cali is taking over in AZ? I'm wondering if it's Arizona Heat...the owners sold it to a coach who had been there awhile. I am hoping it is. I definetly DONT see it being DSE, or Power...those owners love their gyms to much to sell out.

I remember the good ole days when there was more than 2 or 3 teams in each division @ local comps before all these mergers and carefully placed satellite gyms in California, now you only see that at Spirit Sports in Palm Springs. Even American Championships has gotten smaller because most gyms don't take their Worlds teams. This does nothing to grow cheer, same kids get recycled from one gym to another. What happened to being the 1st gym to open in a new area? That's how it all got started and never happens now.

Back