All-Star California Allstars Is Buying Az Power

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mama Of 3 CP's

Cheer Parent
Apr 15, 2013
After hearing rumors again last week about CA Allstars buying AZ Power I emailed the owner of CA Allstars and asked her if it was true.

She replied to me last week saying,

"Hello!...As it stands, we are still in the negotiation phase. I will know more by the end of the month if we are moving into Arizona or not. Please be patient until the first or second week of April for a final answer. Thank you so much."

Thursday she sent me this email:

"Hi! We will release information next week :)"

While that could mean they will be announcing it online next week, next Saturday Cheersport is in Arizona, its the last and largest AZ competition of the year.

I can't wait.

After hearing rumors again last week about CA Allstars buying AZ Power I emailed the owner of CA Allstars and asked her if it was true.

She replied to me last week saying,

"Hello!...As it stands, we are still in the negotiation phase. I will know more by the end of the month if we are moving into Arizona or not. Please be patient until the first or second week of April for a final answer. Thank you so much."

Thursday she sent me this email:

"Hi! We will release information next week :)"

While that could mean they will be announcing it online next week, next Saturday Cheersport is in Arizona, its the last and largest AZ competition of the year.

I can't wait.
Was she okay with you posting this if there's supposed to be a formal announcement forthcoming?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

She did not ask me to not say anything and there are posts all over Instagram about it today. I'm not sure why she would tell a random emailer information is she wanted to keep a secret for a big announcement. AZ Power athletes/parents have been told for a few weeks it was happening. If I thought it was supposed to be kept quiet, I would never have posted this.

That all being said, if I should delete this, I happily will. I just can't figure out how. :)

Hello Cali large senior.. Maybe. Hopefully. Prays!

How about small senior, small gym? California Allstars Arizona - ENVY. Some interesting discussion on here in the past regarding the possibility of satellite gyms with separate tax id's operating as a small gym. Division II? Of course I would really hate seeing that loophole used in such a way. Just adding to the speculation. Supposedly an answer is coming in a matter of days.

Last edited:
Could Junior Mafia be moving to Arizona? The J4 team was only .13 away from jackets at NCA a month ago, and Kelly has talked in the past about wanting a "true" junior 5 for a long time now.

I would love to see a big rivalry develop between DSE's J5 Reign and a Cali AZ Junior Mafia. Reign has come a long way this year. I'm a big fan.

tryouts.jpg

Sorry if that came out too big. Posted on Kelly's insta this morning.

Last edited:
I believe that picture is for tryout information so AZ changing to Cali would take effect next season. This would let the teams who got a worlds bid compete at worlds under AZ. I don't think it's legal to compete under a different program name. If I'm mistaken please correct me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It bothers me that it is still called California Allstars when it's locate in Arizona. I understand why because it's franchising but still bothers me, like how are you going to call yourself California Allstars when your locate in Arizona.

Okay rant over.

Haha, I thought I was alone about this. It is kind of weird to me too, I already felt that way about their location in Nevada.

Back