All-Star California Programs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which is what they had prior to FORCE minus Int Coed, I'm curious how this will all pan out

I don't think they are having Int Coed 5. After tryouts they said 2 worlds teams and 2 level 6's coming in June. Which is the same as what they had separately but I guess they can mix those athletes now and work together

I don't think they are having Int Coed 5. After tryouts they said 2 worlds teams and 2 level 6's coming in June. Which is the same as what they had separately but I guess they can mix those athletes now and work together
So the combination meant nothing then? Lol

Fierce/OC have a Senior Coed 5 (Size??) I'm thinking Medium because they took all the OC black flyers and Legendkat flyers it looks like they did stack this team and they have an Int All Girl 5 too... both teams practice together at the same time Wednesday in OC and Sunday at Fierce idk how that will work?

Any updates on CALI teams? I've only heard about COED, ACES, BLACK OPS, SMOED, Jr MAFIA?? What happened to ELITE?

PCM's teams will be posted tomorrow according to their Facebook

Fierce/OC have a Senior Coed 5 (Size??) I'm thinking Medium because they took all the OC black flyers and Legendkat flyers it looks like they did stack this team and they have an Int All Girl 5 too... both teams practice together at the same time Wednesday in OC and Sunday at Fierce idk how that will work?

Any updates on CALI teams? I've only heard about COED, ACES, BLACK OPS, SMOED, Jr MAFIA?? What happened to ELITE?

Heard Cali bringing back Intl all girl-Sparkle, also elite of course, jr 5 all girl,
there's also sr 1, junior 3, junior 4, senior 3, senior 4
anyone know if code 3 is coming back? love them!

I noticed there were alot of flyers also

Theres a Large Senior 4 in SM, Youth 1 in Vegas, and Junior 1, 2, and 5 in Ventura.

I heard they may be bringing back sparkle but as of right now that is just a rumor until I hear otherwise.. haven't heard anything about inspire either..

. . . wouldnt traffic to OC be better during the weekend? lol im just curios. would they have to take the toll roads?

Back