All-Star California Programs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ya'll are breeding cheerleaders out there! so many programs close to eachother with all having a large amount of teams... amazes me :cheering:

Let's say fOrCe won Worlds... hypothetically who would get to keep the trophy in their gym? Could OC and Fierce both say they won worlds or would "fOrCe" which isn't even technically a gym, be the only thing that could claim they "won worlds". Hmm..
I still don't get it with fOrCe. Can kids from OC and Fierce cross on the other gym's team? If they are two yet 1, how does that work with the rules? Or are there really three gyms, OC, Fierce and fOrCe?

I still don't get it with fOrCe. Can kids from OC and Fierce cross on the other gym's team? If they are two yet 1, how does that work with the rules? Or are there really three gyms, OC, Fierce and fOrCe?
From what I know, if you are on a Force team you can't be on an OC or Fierce team

Ok wait so fierce and oc merged together to make force but fierce kids and the oc kids can't cross over??

Ok wait so fierce and oc merged together to make force but fierce kids and the oc kids can't cross over??

Only the level 5 teams merged, Im wondering how it will effect the other teams because both use their level 5 athletes for crossovers to the lower level teams, or at least they have in the past

Anyone hear what is up with Cheerforce level 5 teams? I love Cheerforce, they seem to always have something unexpected in their routines.

I want to know too. So far I’ve heard about the possibilities of junior 5, restricted 5, Senior coed 5, small senior, medium senior, intl all girl, intl coed, and a level 6?

But I have no idea where all of those teams would even come from??

Some people say they are on such and such team, some people say they don’t even have teams yet. It’s all confusing lol

Some of the Fierce teams I have been told are
Tiny 1
Mini 2
Youth 2
Senior 1
Large Senior 2
Small Senior 2
Junior 4
Senior Restricted 5

Back