All-Star Camp Woodward 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's another question. . . does anyone have experience with wait lists for weeks at Woodward? My cp is going in August but I would also like for her to go in July- except that the most convenient week has a wait list. I sent in my deposit to get her on the list but I'm wondering if we should have our bags packed or is this a long shot?:rolleyes:

I'm not exactly sure (I'm sure @Woodward Cheer Camp can answer your question), but last year I signed up for week 4 probably sometime in April (I know it was after worlds). But we sent everything in and they sent back a receipt saying I was signed up. We didn't notice till we actually got to Woodward and they didn't have any information about my cabin or anything, that the receipt never actually said what week I was signed up for. It said Allie is registered for week: (and it was blank after that). And that week was full, but they did end up having room for me and there were a couple beds open in my cabin. So to answer your question, there is a chance that there will be room for your cp to go the more convenient week.

does anybody know if you have to wear your hair up if its short, my hair is above my sholders(you might be able to see it in my pic) but would I have to wear my hair up or could I leave it down

does anybody know if you have to wear your hair up if its short, my hair is above my sholders(you might be able to see it in my pic) but would I have to wear my hair up or could I leave it down
They're not very strict there, I think some girls in my group didn't have their hair up and their hair was wrong. But I'm not exactly sure.

i want to go :(
but 1. it's soo late now
and 2. i dont have anyone to go with

It's not too late! Almost all the weeks are still open. And don't let having no one to go with stop you!! I went alone last year for the first time and I bonded with the girls in my cabin right away. It was probably the best week of my life. And to this day, I talk to two or three of the girls from my cabin almost every single day. And we're all going together this year! So don't let being alone stop you, because the second you step into your cabin, you'll have 15 new friends.

I got back a little while ago from dropping my CP off at Woodward. I got to meet Derek from ICE and my daughter is hoping to get to do some partner stunting with some of the guys.

I must sound like a real stalker, but is Hailey from the 2x2 video there now? I was standing by the gym just before they were doing the evaluations and a girl came up that looked like her and they told her she didn't need evaluated because she was there last week. I wanted to ask her if she was Hailey but I thought I might scare her or have her think it was too creepy. :)

I got back a little while ago from dropping my CP off at Woodward. I got to meet Derek from ICE and my daughter is hoping to get to do some partner stunting with some of the guys.

I must sound like a real stalker, but is Hailey from the 2x2 video there now? I was standing by the gym just before they were doing the evaluations and a girl came up that looked like her and they told her she didn't need evaluated because she was there last week. I wanted to ask her if she was Hailey but I thought I might scare her or have her think it was too creepy. :)

No we decided not to send her. I kind of regret it now :(. My son is mad too because he wanted to do skateboard camp the same week as her. Sigh.

No we decided not to send her. I kind of regret it now :(. My son is mad too because he wanted to do skateboard camp the same week as her. Sigh.

I am pretty sure spots are still open and you can sign her up anytime. I saw Hailey's 2by2 and LOVED it she is ridicuously talented! I am older than her but still she is a role model. For some reason to me she is just one of those people you can tell right off the bat has good morals and a superb drive for success. :) Way to go @Level5Mom for helping her be the role model she is today :)

Back