All-Star Camp Woodward 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Looking into Woodward for next summer. I went a few years back, but for gymnastics. I loved the camp and the atmosphere. But I'm just wondering on which camp everyone thinks is better. I'm leaning towards the tumble camp, but I might go for stunting. I dont know yet, but we'll see. Suggestions?
The pennsylvania location does not offer stunting. But you can stunt during night open gym.

Looking into Woodward for next summer. I went a few years back, but for gymnastics. I loved the camp and the atmosphere. But I'm just wondering on which camp everyone thinks is better. I'm leaning towards the tumble camp, but I might go for stunting. I dont know yet, but we'll see. Suggestions?

I'm not sure about any of the other locations, but PA doesn't have a stunting camp. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah they reach the maxed during week 9. They had to take 2 boys cabins and turn it into girls.

The first year I went (2010) I was in a boys cabin. It was directly facing the skate parks closest to the girls cabins. I don't remember if it was 14 or 15 but I know both A and B in my cabin had girls in it. Must not be too uncommon.

The first year I went (2010) I was in a boys cabin. It was directly facing the skate parks closest to the girls cabins. I don't remember if it was 14 or 15 but I know both A and B in my cabin had girls in it. Must not be too uncommon.
Yeah i dont think it is either! I heard they were adding more cabins in the near future last year at camp but idk if that was a rumor.

Yeah i dont think it is either! I heard they were adding more cabins in the near future last year at camp but idk if that was a rumor.

That probably wouldn't be a bad idea. Or they could just paint the inside of those cabins to match the girls cabins! I didn't even realize the girls cabins were painted all pretty inside until last year haha

I think i might be going weeks 6 & 7 in Pennsylvania. Let me know if you're going those weeks!

During night open gyms, anyone can if you find a stunt group or partner stunt with a coach.

Yes, my cp said it was hard tho since bases want to work on tumbling during that time???? She also said their usually wasn't enough supervision to be trying new stunts comfortably. She was there during week 9 so it could have been different during other weeks.

Reallycoolcheermommy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, my cp said it was hard tho since bases want to work on tumbling during that time???? She also said their usually wasn't enough supervision to be trying new stunts comfortably. She was there during week 9 so it could have been different during other weeks.

Yes she is right. Since this is mainly a tumbling camp everyone wants to tumble at night open gym because thats usually when you get the most out of it. There are coaches on the matt where you would stunt and floater coaches, but like I said again since this is a tumbling camp, they arent there to teach you new stunts.
Reallycoolcheermommy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back