All-Star Cea Comp Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We only know 2 comps so far that are local and 2 away ones. We are hoping to get to go to 3 more local ones but we won't know those dates for a month or so. So I don't even know our schedule for sure!

I still consider you a newbie. I'm a newbie in my mind. Also, Sam isn't particularly new. Is he? Take a look at his profile. He's been here for over a year. Also, some newbies do have intelligent things to say and good points to make. Just as some veterans have dumb things to say on occasion. So it's probably not a good thing to say "stupidity on the boards (newbies)", because "stupidity" and "newbies" are not synonymous.
Yes I know he's not a newbie. That's what I'm trying to say. Non-newbs are sick of stupidity. Like; omggggg Jamie andriessss guys!
I think everyones just in that feisty mood, and saw this as a chance to attack. And no duh newbies and stupidity are not synonyms. It's just it's so common around here. End of discussion.....

Yes I know he's not a newbie. That's what I'm trying to say. Non-newbs are sick of stupidity. Like; omggggg Jamie andriessss guys!
I think everyones just in that feisty mood, and saw this as a chance to attack. And no duh newbies and stupidity are not synonyms. It's just it's so common around here. End of discussion.....

So, just a tip: you probably don't ever want to post "end of discussion" on a forum that is essentially a discussion board. I thought you had learned that doing so is NEVER the end of the discussion.

(Also? The fact that teenagers still say "no duh" makes me feel not quite so old :D so thanks!)

You make me want to repeatedly bash my head into a wall.

You make me want to repeatedly bash my head into a wall.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Here you go.

Also, EmmeCheer the thing that bugged me the most was in the "junior cheerleb" thread last night, you ganged right up on the girl for being a newbie and started saying "oh I remember when I was like that" when you still kind of are just like that... And when you offered to message her advice on how to act on the boards, I was kind of hoping she wouldn't take your advice.. :oops:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Here you go.

Also, EmmeCheer the thing that bugged me the most was in the "junior cheerleb" thread last night, you ganged right up on the girl for being a newbie and started saying "oh I remember when I was like that" when you still kind of are just like that... And when you offered to message her advice on how to act on the boards, I was kind of hoping she wouldn't take your advice.. :oops:
:/ well i don't act like that sooo.... I didn't gang up on her. And I messaged her saying that what you say affects you forever... Guess you guys still are p.o'ed at me..

So, just a tip: you probably don't ever want to post "end of discussion" on a forum that is essentially a discussion board. I thought you had learned that doing so is NEVER the end of the discussion.

(Also? The fact that teenagers still say "no duh" makes me feel not quite so old :D so thanks!)
I meant "end of discussion about the whole 'he's not a newbie" and lol!!!

I meant "end of discussion about the whole 'he's not a newbie" and lol!!!

Grrrrr why did that post 2x.....

This right here. There really wasn't a need to put that poor girl on blast like this and make a reference to her thread that was over like a week ago. Really? You're not the queen of fierceboard etiquette. I'm sorry if I'm sounding rude but this has been going on for a while and I've held my tongue long enough.

:/ well i don't act like that sooo.... I didn't gang up on her. And I messaged her saying that what you say affects you forever... Guess you guys still are p.o'ed at me..
It's probably not my right to post since I'm a newb too, but you still are the same now as you were when you first posted. The only difference is that instead of asking what level teams are allowed at worlds, you're mocking other newbies and reminiscing on the past as if you've been here for decades and have years of experience.

This right here. There really wasn't a need to put that poor girl on blast like this and make a reference to her thread that was over like a week ago. Really? You're not the queen of fierceboard etiquette. I'm sorry if I'm sounding rude but this has been going on for a while and I've held my tongue long enough.
I didn't mean it like that! And "that was over a week ago" hmmm thats what y'all did to me. So go figure. But i'm not calling her out on it. I actually was just naming a "cheerlebritiy".. i actually forgot about that thread!

It's probably not my right to post since I'm a newb too, but you still are the same now as you were when you first posted. The only difference is that instead of asking what level teams are allowed at worlds, you're mocking other newbies and reminiscing on the past as if you've been here for decades and have years of experience.
No! I'm not the same! I'm not calling out newbies! I'm just trying to help them because i don't want them going down my path! By the way, i've been reading fierceboard threads for a while, just not a member. :p

Back