All-Star Cea Expanding....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm probably completely wrong about this but maybe because there aren't as many gyms in that area? I have no idea about Nevada cheerleading but this is just my assumption.
Their are not as many people from the NV area on here for one and secondly beside one or two programs in NV vegas had so much drama the last 5 years or so that the people out there were probably very excited to have a program with some solid history come into the market.

cali i believe just took over a preexisting gym in nevada that was about to close ? i know theres some people on the boards that cheer for cali vegas allstarLoVEcheer?

Yes Cali just took over Nevada Elite Allstars. There are maybe 3 other gyms in our area so everyone was very excited when it happened. I also knew that we would be staying at this gym for more than 2 seasons lol and at NEA we were in California every other weekend anyway... So why not?

Yes Cali just took over Nevada Elite Allstars. There are maybe 3 other gyms in our area so everyone was very excited when it happened. I also knew that we would be staying at this gym for more than 2 seasons lol and at NEA we were in California every other weekend anyway... So why not?
Were you ever on Pride ?

What if the new location is in Brooklyn? Wot?!? Hotnesss! She'd be the BAB I always knew she was inside, if she took it there! BFFLFR!!

tumblr_mak6hv3WPj1qgohyr.gif
Stop. I would legitimately come out of cheer retirement. I would, in fact, move to...*shudders* B-burg if it meant cheering at a CEA location. That way, I could be super-close to the gym and practically live there..:cloud9:

Avoided this thread as long as I could, but I have to point out a few things.

It's exhausting when people throw out business terms and it's pretty apparent they don't know the meaning.

But I want to point out (like a few others have done) that all star cheerleading is a business. It is imperative that CSP and CEA make money or they cease to exist. In most cases it is important to expand in order to spread fixed expenses across a larger base.

However, all star cheerleading is not exactly like any other business because in order to succeed there HAS to be competition! An event producer really can't run an event if only one gym exists.

So, all of y'all yelling that CEA (or ACE or anyone else) should only expand in areas with no other gym are full of it and don't have any idea what you're talking about. Gyms have to have local rivals and having 2-3 other successful gyms around is a BENEFIT to all the gyms and not a negative.

If you want to whine about something, whine about Varsity owning gyms.

I haven't stopped, I've just gotten really quiet about it :D

Well, we need to expand the whining, because that's one of the 2-3 biggest problems in this sport.

I don't care that multiple gyms are owned by one entity and I've made that pretty clear. Just don't like that they are owned by an event producer AND compete at those events.

Well, we need to expand the whining, because that's one of the 2-3 biggest problems in this sport.

I don't care that multiple gyms are owned by one entity and I've made that pretty clear. Just don't like that they are owned by an event producer AND compete at those events.
....Are you..telling me to WHINE LOUDER?!?

This was the Christmas gift of my childhood that never came. Huzzah.

If CEA had 500 gyms spread out across the country and was using their financial might to force mom-and-pop programs out of business, then I could see the "evil empire" argument. But at this point, that isn't the case, and I think it's unlikely it ever will be.

Varsity's involvement - or over-involvement in the inner workings of cheer - is a completely different animal.

Back