Central Jersey Allstars Has A Show???????????????

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

do you think central jersey should have there own show

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
16h4wwm.gif

love it!!!!!!!!!

Central Jersey deserved it! They are awesome and clearly you havn't noticed all the love in that gym so you should watch things more closely before you go bashing other teams

yea they did deserve it there one of the best teams around just like stingrays and the others!

ooohhh myyy...how many more threads are there going to be about this?

first of all, like the comment from above says, this filming has started in the beginning of the year, therefore they clearly hadn't increased their difficulty levels quite yet...second of all, they have been kicking some serious butt this season...must i mention again that they have just recently beat two of the best small senior teams this year? thirdly, they are a senior aged team the cursing should not be a surprise, if it is offensive to you, that's understandable but don't watch the show then. lastly, take your negative comments somewhere else...geeeeeze.

i personally love that they have a well known, but not as big name of a team represented on this show, rather than a big name gym that we already know so much about, i love the big name gyms as much as the next person, and of course i would love if they had their own show...but i enjoy watching the journey to worlds on a team that hasn't quite been on top of the worlds roster yet...but hey, i guess we'll see what happens for them in a few weeks!

good for cja!

ok so i have been hearing all this talk about central jersey allstars having there own show called "Jersey Cheer" and i decided to watch it and i personally dont think they should have it the coach should get fired because first of all she was cursing at her team and she just over exaderated at everything and that team should not be level 5 because they can bearly hit tick tocs which are level 4 and i think that if they go level 4 they would be much better because level 4 is a more suitable level for them.

dose any one else think that world cup, top gun, stingrays,georgia or any other worlds winning teams would be on there own t.v. show not some bearly nown team that is only known in states PA,NJ,AND DE AND ITS NOT LIKE THERE KNOWN FOR BEING AN AMAZING TEAM THERE JUST AN ORDINARY TEAM JUST LIKE ANY OTHER ORDINARY TEAM THAT YOU SEE AT COMPITITIONS.

YES!!! Cheer Athletics should have a tv so should Topgun, Rays, and Maryland twisters !!!! Shimmy this if you agree!!! And message me too if you want so we can talk about it!!!

It amuses me to read comments about how a show should have been about one of the "big gyms" rather than CJA. Living in NY, any gym we have been a part of over the past 8 years has competed against CJA or at least been at the same competition as them at least once per season, and they have never failed to disappoint. Patty Ann and how she runs her organization has always left us in awe and the support of their parents and their CJA chant is definitely something to experience firsthand.

Back