All-Star Champions League 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Confused. Why are there division winners? Last year it was the best of the of best. Top team won period! This is just another competition. Boooooooooo! And some of your best teams were missing from divisions. Booooooooo
They'll most definitely still have a grand champion, just no more all-girl/coed "champion".

ETA: Ok WAIT, I was wrong. Not exactly sure how, but......

All Girl Overall:
Maryland Twisters F5

ETA 2.0: It ALL makes sense now (scroll down).

Last edited:
None of those teams are at all-star games since all-star games are currently happening in Vegas as we speak ;)

You're totally right! I keep looking at the dates on here and think it's next weekend for some reason.

allgirl overall: F5

So clearly Senior Elite is going to win Grand... over BSB...??
(no offence to SE or the Teal Army because I totally cried tears of joy when SE won worlds each time)

ETA: Senior Elite won grand.

How was overall determined? Sorry, I'm really confused about CL this year.
Basically they have 4 types of awards:
1.) Division Champions

Which allows you to be in the running for the:
2.) Overall All-girl Champions
3.) Overall Coed Champions
(See * for exceptions)

Unless you had the highest overall score in the competition, then #2 & #3 do not apply to you, instead you receive the:
4.) Overall Grand Champions

*There are exceptions to #2 & #3 whereby you come in 2nd in your division but still win overall all-girl/coed IF, and only IF, the champion in your division has the highest overall score.

Last edited:
Basically they have 4 types of awards:
1.) Division Champions

Which allows you to be in the running for the:
2.) Overall All-girl Champions
3.) Overall Coed Champions

Unless you had the highest overall score in the competition, then #2 & #3 do not apply to you, instead you receive the:
4.) Overall Grand Champions
So since brandon didn't win overall coed champs, they weren't in the running for grand champs, right?

So since brandon didn't win overall coed champs, they weren't in the running for grand champs, right?
No, so if you didn't win coed overall it COULD (emphasis) mean that you scored the highest in the entire competition. This year it was easier to tell after large senior division + all-girl overall champions were announced..... because:
F5 came 2nd in their division but won all-girl overall.
If Senior Elite came 1st in the division and F5 won all-girl overall, it pretty much means Senior Elite won grand champions.

In last years' case, Smoed won overall coed and they were first in their division...... so it was guaranteed that the grand champions were the champions of other divisions, i.e. TGLC.

Back