All-Star Champions League April 2-3, 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So, this is just a live stream only and will NOT be available as a movie later on any outlet??

2 questions:

Since it's not a big screen event, does that mean there's no music altercations?

And since it's not delayed for big screen, will they let phones/cameras in this year. Well mainly phones.
I recall seeing something saying phones and cameras were allowed from your seat only.

5 oh my! Do you have to go that early to get a good seat? What would happen if you were later?
Well it is sold out and it is general admission so yes probably. From what I understand CL was not able to get the actual tickets delivered so they made paper copies for the tickets, and people made copies of their tickets and sold them/gave them to friends. This is likely to be a clusternut. They are requiring an id with your ticket but I still see this becoming a huge problem.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I'm here, ticket in hand, and currently waiting to go in. I gave a purple t shirt and a bun if you want to say hi.

From what @Hodiestoe is telling me it's pretty unorganized. Hopefully it's all worth it in the end.

Back