All-Star Champions League April 2-3, 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone have the stream link? I have found myself suddenly childless this evening due to a sleepover.
Only 5 teams left now, not sure if that would make it worth it for you to buy at this point or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Well Im glad I didnt buy the live stream to see TGLC since they will not perform again tonight. :(

ETA: Can someone clarify if they added more of the backbend to scorpio stunt?

Very confused by the placements on that one
You mean the whole comp? I don't know I really think Brandon All Stars Senior Black was one of the cleanest routines of the whole night. I would have expected better in organization for the awards... they could take a lesson from NCA Dallas. Also the MC should have only been handed one list at a time of places as he TOTALLY screwed up the first 2 categories announcing teams no even on stage yet because he was doing the wrong category. I think it would do them well if they intend to stream this with commentators that they get commentators who not only know the sport but know how to interview and handle delays ... especially the backstage commentator that was just hard to watch. I agree with another poster EVERY single athlete tonight should have fully known what charity and why.

Back