All-Star Champions League April 2-3, 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Mom2Cheergirls mostly the divisions. I agree with Brandon winning it all, but not much else.

Yep it was a good night for Cali - cross country trip worthwhile. I was surprised by some of the divisions as well and placements. There were teams that were creative and clean and good difficulty that I think deserved much higher placements and you could see on the kids faces they were less than pleased as well.

what were the placements?
all girl
#ChampionsLeague Results
Small Senior 5
6 WC Suns
5 Top Gun Angels
4 ECE
3 Greensboro Allstars
2 Woodlands Elite
1 ICE Lady Lightning

#ChampionsLeague Results
Medium Senior 5
4 TG Lady Jags
3 SJS Lady Reign
2 FAME Super Seniors
1 California All Stars ACES

#ChampionsLeague Result
4 Maryland Twisters F5
3 World Cup Shooting Stars
2 CEA Senior Elite
1 Cheer Athletics Panthers

Coed results
#ChampionsLeague Results
Small Coed 5
6 LA CheerForce
5 T & S Diamonds
4 GymTyme
3 ICE
2 California SMOED
1 Brandon Sr Black

#ChampionsLeague Results
Medium Coed
8 T&S Obsession
7 WC Odyssey
6 ECE C5
5 CA Junglecats
4 MD Twisters Reign
3 CheerForce Blackout
2 Woodlands Elite
1 California All Stars

#ChampionsLeague Results
Large Coed 5

Not ranked
Top Gun Large Coed

2 CEA Coed Elite
1 California All Stars Coed

i think the biggest surprises was when Generals got 2nd, and if they had hit they still woulda lost to Lady Lightning by a bit. and that Woodlands Black ops lost. and most importantly...... WCSS GOT 3rD!?!?!? pretty sure everyone had them winning all girl after watching all the performances....

So I had plans tonight and just got home and I have a few questions...
Is there any Twitter or something showing who hit or had falls or something? Anything?
And are they not doing the whole all girl winner, coed winner, and grand champ thing? And if they aren't, then how is this comp any different from the Majors?
And from watching videos ripped from the live stream, what on earth is that commentary and why? Suuuuper glad I had plans tonight otherwise I would have paid for the live stream and instantly regretted it because that commentary is horrendous.

i think the biggest surprises was when Generals got 2nd, and if they had hit they still woulda lost to Lady Lightning by a bit. and that Woodlands Black ops lost. and most importantly...... WCSS GOT 3rD!?!?!? pretty sure everyone had them winning all girl after watching all the performances....
Yea, I thought the two Black Ops would be pretty close and could have gone either way. And I had WCSS/Panthers as 1/2, but other than that the results didn't seem too confusing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back