All-Star Champions League Updates ( Movie Spoilers )

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Champion's League in general...
fVGMdBC.gif

Cheerupdates posted all girl scores and it made me even more confused. Not sure how I feel about this competition as a whole. Plenty of unhappy & confused athletes in Atlanta tonight.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Some constructive criticism and feedback to the CL people (not that I think they're reading)

1. Great concept. The logistics were a mess.
2. Love the individual seating! However, you need ushers or better markings to figure out where sections, rows and aisles are.
3. Love the lanyards and credentials being color coded etc.
4. Staff members should be clearly identified with polo shirts or some official credentials. When a kid in a gray hoodie who looks 15 is ordering people around....that's not terribly credible to anyone.
5. Walk through metal detectors are useless with crowds that size. Stick to wands and individuals searching bags. The walk throughs went off on basically everyone but no one wanded them even after the walk throughs went off.
6. Warm up room security. No one was checking wrist bands to get in/out this afternoon and anyone could (and did) walk right into the warm up room to watch teams. I thought it was neat to watch, I had my wristband.. It's only that no one was manning the door to check it.
7. Liked all the pro shops!
8. It was quite nice to not have a sea of iPads in front of you.
9. We all survived without phones for a bit (well most of us, see number 5)
10. On the whole I actually thought all the teams looked good. Yes there were minor issues here and there but all in all the teams put on a great show!

I think this is a good concept that will get better if they seek feedback and authentically address the logistical issues (the line to get in for one and staying on schedule for another) they had today.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I only remembered this was today because I'm waiting for one of my youtube 'family' shows I watch to give birth and happened to have checked my twitter when CA/Rays were posting pictures. Otherwise, I ain't gotta clue about all this.

Looks confusing as all heck though. Scoring seems..odd.

I was there from 10 am to 12 am and i left still confused on this comp was ran/scored/etc.

The cell phone rule really bugged me during the lower level/practice comp. I felt as if it was WAY too much especially for a cheer competition. This is a teen sport and a lot of parents were angry that they couldn't bring there phones in. Especially a lot of the ones who only had a child competing in the lower level part.

Still very confused on scoring and at awards they called "the most prestigious competition in the world" it didn't even feel like a competition to me. A lot of technical issues happened during the first round. For the first time EVER i was not even nervous for any stingray teams to go on because i didn't even feel like they were competing. The competition really didn't give much to go off of so i kinda just felt like everyone was doing an exhibition.

It was REALLY nice to be able to travel an hour and see soooo many amazing teams. That was definitely a plus.

I still feel like this whole competition is still a big mystery.

Back