All-Star Champions League

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do the previews contain clips from routines? I was just thinking how many more people could get their first peek at the cheer world if it does.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Do the previews contain clips from routines? I was just thinking how many more people could get their first peek at the cheer world if it does.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
It shows some, but it's very short. They just shot some stuff the other day so I think they might come out with a longer preview? They usually have longer ones for the fathom events as they get closer.
@mamabear I think it only shows at theaters that will show it. I've never seen trailers for any fathom events anywhere else, but at theaters that show fathom events, the previews show before every movie as far as I know.

It shows some, but it's very short. They just shot some stuff the other day so I think they might come out with a longer preview? They usually have longer ones for the fathom events as they get closer.
@mamabear I think it only shows at theaters that will show it. I've never seen trailers for any fathom events anywhere else, but at theaters that show fathom events, the previews show before every movie as far as I know.
I was at the movies last night and there were 2 fathom event previews and NOT this one. I was so bummed.

It's not at our theatre but it's at two different Charlotte ones and one in concord. But those are all shorter drives than practice so were good :D
Where are you guys seeing where it's playing near you? The only thing I'm seeing is that the theater list will be released on January 10th when tickets go on sale.

I saw on Fandango where it is playing near me several days ago. I clicked on show times and there was a "buy" button, so...

Just as a reminder to people - you can buy tickets now!
I'm assuming they went on sale at midnight EST, because I was able to buy mine and it's still not the 10th in California.

Just as a reminder to people - you can buy tickets now!
I'm assuming they went on sale at midnight EST, because I was able to buy mine and it's still not the 10th in California.
Some people were able to buy them a while ago (maybe a week or two?). I haven't checked since I have nobody to go with. Would it be weird to go by myself? :rolleyes:

Some people were able to buy them a while ago (maybe a week or two?). I haven't checked since I have nobody to go with. Would it be weird to go by myself? :rolleyes:
I'll go with you! Cp has practice and there is no way they will make it a team bonding field trip since they have a competition that Saturday. You might have to come up to NY though....:D

Back