All-Star Chat Durring Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 16, 2010
Last year my favorite part of being on the boards durring worlds (although i would much rather be sitting in the milkhouse) was talking on the chatroom and waiting with everyone to hear the latest news. Since we don't have the chat feature on the here anymore does anyone know of a similar place to do such a thing?!

F!ERCEChat is a go. (Can I have an FB award for having the coolest chat? No? Okay that's cool)​

I will definitely be around. Gotta keep all you crazies in line..or rather just delete any posts that aren't in support of MY favorite teams.​

Kidding.​

Kinda of.​

This is on the Fierceboarders not attending Worlds thread. But I'm not sure if the web address I have is right because it says "Jamfest Indy Chat."

This is on the Fierceboarders not attending Worlds thread. But I'm not sure if the web address I have is right because it says "Jamfest Indy Chat."
It might still say jamfest indy chat on it..I think when we were there for jamfest it said something else lol.

@kristenthegreat @Mamarazzi

I have to make a new chat box for it to say a different name and I just don't feel like it lol. You'll also notice the hyperlink says NCA chat...I made it for NCA last year and the hyperlink can't be changed.

To anyone w/ the same concern: Don't worry what competition it says; that is where we will be chatting :)

PS: mamarazzi, I love your username!

I have to make a new chat box for it to say a different name and I just don't feel like it lol. You'll also notice the hyperlink says NCA chat...I made it for NCA last year and the hyperlink can't be changed.

To anyone w/ the same concern: Don't worry what competition it says; that is where we will be chatting :)

Thank you and thank you :D!

So, the link for chat is: http://www.bowdowncb.com/nca-chat.php Correct?

I remember the link said something weird when we were in there for jamfest lol..I don't care what it's called, so long as we've got one!

I will do my best to text @F!ERCE and tweet--@LBoudreauu lots updates for all of you (until my blackberry dies)...definitely wish you could all be there though!! Han, you're amazing for setting up the chat and everything :) I'm sure you guys will still have fun and hopefully there will be a ton of people updating!

im excited about this, my roommate already has been warned that there will be random moments where i scream and get way to excited based on the news i receive. aka when angels and then coed elite hits ;)

I will do my best to text @F!ERCE and tweet--@LBoudreauu lots updates for all of you (until my blackberry dies)...definitely wish you could all be there though!! Han, you're amazing for setting up the chat and everything :) I'm sure you guys will still have fun and hopefully there will be a ton of people updating!
PLEASE TEXT HER to keep us updated!!!!! Although there are sooo many people tweeting I really hope there won't be any sudden stops haha

I'M SO EXCITED GUYS!!! I LOVE F!ERCE CHAT<3 except it won't be the same without some certain people :( but we'll have to deal haha

there should be a bbm group or a group on one of those apps that crosses to all smart phones.
that way no matter where you are, you can participate.

Back