All-Star Cheating With Over Age Kids On Teams!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im 90% sure that Jamfest charges $200 to investigate cheating or an misplaced athlete.... Someone correct me if Im wrong or let me know if I am right....
That's ridiculous. If they are going to fine the gym who makes the complaint then they are punishing the wrong group. At the very least...the gym doing the cheating should have to reimburse them if proven true.

i THINK that you get the $200 back if the gym you question is proven guilty.... but still.... whether I am sure and have proof... Still not giving someone $200....

So, here's a question.....what happens if you do turn them in? This isn't like the NCAA is it? There arent sanctions and forfiets etc., right?I I agree they should be turned in, I'm about tired of seeing mini teams with kids that look like they can drive. Theres a gym down in your area that has a girl on a mini team that is so big her flyer could walk UNDER her. Maybe she's just really big for her age and the flyer is like....4....but it certainly catches your attention. And that may be totally legit, we have a girl on one of our teams who looks like a mini (she's really really small) who actually ages out of youth this year, so everyone will think we're flying a 6 year old on a junior team....she'll be 12 this summer...and we're not. She just looks that little. So maybe that big mini girl is legit on the team I'm thinking of, but if you have proof, I say let someone know.

But the question is still legit....who do you turn them into, and what actually happens to these folks?

LOL, mini teams with kids that look like they can drive?.....you are sooooo funny!

This reminds me of the issue at NCA College last season with a team who won. When they got called out and their title taken away others were like "well others do it so why do they get punished". Others do it because no one turns them in, if you have the proof and turn them in look at what can happen, the right team got their banner and trophy. TURN THEM IN!.

As for the mini teams that have people they look like they can drive, there is a specific gym I have in mind that have girls on their youth team that have boobs the size of most adults. Seeing them perform it is like :eek:

LOL, mini teams with kids that look like they can drive?.....you are sooooo funny!

We had one on our team last year like that. The coaches just carried her birth certificate to prove her age. Now that she's on a youth team, its a bit better but she still looks very old.

We had one on our team last year like that. The coaches just carried her birth certificate to prove her age. Now that she's on a youth team, its a bit better but she still looks very old.

My CP is still mini's age but she looks like she could be 12/13 sometimes. If they would have left her on mini's this year she wuld have stood out like a sore thumb! Thankfully she is on a youth 3 and junior 2 team so she is with kids more her size :)

This reminds me of the issue at NCA College last season with a team who won. When they got called out and their title taken away others were like "well others do it so why do they get punished". Others do it because no one turns them in, if you have the proof and turn them in look at what can happen, the right team got their banner and trophy. TURN THEM IN!.

As for the mini teams that have people they look like they can drive, there is a specific gym I have in mind that have girls on their youth team that have boobs the size of most adults. Seeing them perform it is like :eek:
I'm glad the right team got the banner and trophy but in the meantime they missed out on the excitement and pride of hearing their name called out as the winners and the feeling you get in the moment. Getting it after the competition a few days or weeks later would just lose the effect and probably not mean as much. That happened to my daughter last season, they were not announced at the Nationals as the winners and after the presentation of the awards they found out that they did not add up the scores correctly so they still gave my daughter's team sweatshirts and had to send the banner to the gym and it was listed on their website correctly but they missed out on the exciting part, being named 1st in front of everyone.

Do not forget, that there are shady people who will forge birth certificates...and it is very, very hard to get information regarding a minor's birthdate (and the cheer cheaters know it)....document, document, document everything you can...

And shame on Jammy for the $200 charge, that is disgusting.

I am back to my idea for the CHEER CHEATERS blog...there could also be a list of links to each state's online court records search for everyone to go to and plug in gym owner's names....

I am back to my idea for the CHEER CHEATERS blog...there could also be a list of links to each state's online court records search for everyone to go to and plug in gym owner's names....

SHIMMY SHIMMY SHIMMY

Seriously!? I understand the EP's who charge if you want to question a legality (then give it back to you if you're right) or placings (same thing) but to enforce the rules that are supposedly set-forth? What kind of sense does that make?

How does everyone feel about $200 to report an ineligible athlete at Jamfest? Its not hard, call the gym up to the judges table and ask to see Birth Certificates. Thats not a $200 task. I know SO MANY people that haven't reported someone (myself included) cuz I don't have $200 laying around...

Seriously!? I understand the EP's who charge if you want to question a legality (then give it back to you if you're right) or placings (same thing) but to enforce the rules that are supposedly set-forth? What kind of sense does that make?

They charge you to question a legality? And you question a placement? WTF! We pay them over rated comp fees, travel, admission, vendors, etc and they want to charge us when they made a friggin' mistake? Thank lord I Haven't come across that before...

I'm not a gym owner but if I was that would be the thing that would make me never go back to that competition until they fixed it.

Back