All-Star Cheer Athletics 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

dont want this to come off as rude, but why would they peyton go from a world caliber team, to a non one.

They need to distribute the athletes fairly & correctly to what works best. They need people who have been on these other teams to be the leaders & help the team in different areas. They can't expect to be on cheetahs just because they were on it in the past. I think the coaches have plans in their head.... It is Cheer Athletics. Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Yes! She got her call last night! She also made Jags! So both my girls will be on the same team again (they were both on UA Dynasty the past two seasons)! We are VERY excited to join the CA family!

Wow that's amazing! Can't imagine how thrilled all of you must be to start this season! Also heard Keegan Schaar made cheetahs. It's great to see some very talented people representing UA as they join the CA family. Congrats!

I agree. I feel so terrible for all of the athletes that had this happen to them this year. Especially for ones that it happened so publicly too like Peyton.

I think it'll be a great opportunity for her to get a chance to shine a little brighter! She's a beautiful flyer and with a little less going on around her, you'll be able to see her more. I know it's probably very disappointing to not be with a lot of your friends, but she's a lovely girl. I'm sure she'll manage :)

dont want this to come off as rude, but why would they peyton go from a world caliber team, to a non one.

Why would CA create a level 5 team that wasn't a Worlds caliber team? They are probably trying to evenly spread out their incredibly talented and experienced athletes to make well-rounded teams instead of stacking just one or two. But.... all CA level 5 athletes seem to be very talented :p

Back