All-Star Cheer Athletics 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is what the Junglecat uniform looked like 2 years ago. I don't know if we are using the same ones or not, but it wouldn't surprise me if we did. It looked great on the floorl

2qtjr69.jpg

2mhixau.jpg

2ep7q4h.jpg
I'm SOO obsessed with this uniform. Always been one of my favorites. That lion makes me weak

Does anyone know who designed the BABS/Cheetahs "fantasy" uniforms that went around during Worlds? I would love to see what he would come up with for Junglekatz. I am really surprised GK or Varsity didn't snatch him up as a designer.
My cp was upset about her placement for maybe 10 minutes and then she realized that she was lucky to be cheering at one of the most successful gyms in the country on a team that will most likely dominate their division from go. She is very proud to be a KittyKat (small youth 1) this season and looks forward to being a leader for the younger ones. This will also be a time for her to be a productive member of her team rather than a nugget in the back.
If she gets her tumbling back and moves...so be it but we are happy just to be back in the blue and black!

Does anyone know who designed the BABS/Cheetahs "fantasy" uniforms that went around during Worlds? I would love to see what he would come up with for Junglekatz. I am really surprised GK or Varsity didn't snatch him up as a designer.
My cp was upset about her placement for maybe 10 minutes and then she realized that she was lucky to be cheering at one of the most successful gyms in the country on a team that will most likely dominate their division from go. She is very proud to be a KittyKat (small youth 1) this season and looks forward to being a leader for the younger ones. This will also be a time for her to be a productive member of her team rather than a nugget in the back.
If she gets her tumbling back and moves...so be it but we are happy just to be back in the blue and black!

@ryanaarontroy on Twitter designed those uniforms

I have a feeling I saw him post on Twitter that someone did hire him as a designer, but I think it may have been a gym rather than a company.

Back