All-Star Cheer Athletics 4 Teams, 4 Medals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 29, 2010
So proud of them for all doing so well at Worlds! Cheetahs were amazing and panthers blew me away. Fiercekatz werked it and Wildcats be the real deal! Such difficult routines all the way around, Just wish the rest of the gyms could be as supportive of them as CA is to everyone else!

So proud of them for all doing so well at Worlds! Cheetahs were amazing and panthers blew me away. Fiercekatz werked it and Wildcats be the real deal! Such difficult routines all the way around, Just wish the rest of the gyms could be as supportive of them as CA is to everyone else!

Are people saying things?

I think all of the teams were great. (I didn't get to see Fiercekatz). And I even tweeted that Cheetahs seemed to be the only team this weekend that was genuinely happy to get a bronze medal. And I can't get wildcats music out of my head no matter how hard I try.

I saw every CA Sunday performance and want to congratulate the entire program!!

Didn't they take home 4 medals last year also?

Panthers, wildcats, Fiercecatz, and jags?

Yes and the year before that (3 golds & a silver) lol

I think it's just become the norm for CA now so it's not gonna be talked about a lot..

Yes and the year before that (3 golds & a silver) lol

I think it's just become the norm for CA now so it's not gonna be talked about a lot..

I agree i think perhaps they haven't been talked about as much because people expect such excellence/difficulty from them that its not really a surprise they place consistently well. Just look at Panters move to small senior, before the season even started, "the boards" were rife with Panthers 2011 world champs comments which they accomplished!

So Congrats CA, another year of excellence, as a result of lots of hard work im sure!

Back