All-Star Cheer Athletics Panthers Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Babs girls let's get 'em, what i gotta do to show the world that I own 'em, so call me babs some call me golden, panthers, if ya wanna get with em, better watch these claws or your gonna get em (I think that's right)

Put your paws up in the air cause the panthers run the world and let everybody know that we're winning and we're ready to go (love that)

Babs is heart and desire so ya know that panther love runs through our veins and flows through our blood

Get it done, panther bring the claws out show em how we play
Show em how we play, we will never bend, claws are comin out, we will win, 1, 2, 3, we want the 3, counting panthers year, gonna take another year (not positive on that one)

You better run from me cause we're the b-e-s-t, you better run from me cause panthers coming for 3

Size doesn't matter, we just don't know how to fail, small medium or large we're tougher than nails and we're gonna leave the other cats chasing their tails

@nikka_twist

I think I got them all, hopefully all correct too

Babs girls let's get 'em, what i gotta do to show the world that I own 'em, so call me babs some call me golden, panthers, if ya wanna get with em, better watch these claws or your gonna get em (I think that's right)

Put your paws up in the air cause the panthers run the world and let everybody know that we're winning and we're ready to go (love that)

Babs is heart and desire so ya know that panther love runs through our veins and flows through our blood

Get it done, panther bring the claws out show em how we play
Show em how we play, we will never bend, claws are comin out, we will win, 1, 2, 3, we want the 3, counting panthers year, gonna take another year (not positive on that one)

You better run from me cause we're the b-e-s-t, you better run from me cause panthers coming for 3

Size doesn't matter, we just don't know how to fail, small medium or large we're tougher than nails and we're gonna leave the other cats chasing their tails

@nikka_twist

I think I got them all, hopefully all correct too

thank you!!!

Back