All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

MY CP's attended the CA Super Camp. Coaches definitely did not recruit. I did hear many kids ask do you think one day I can be on "fill in the blank with amazing team at CA?" Coaches replied by telling kids to work hard to achieve their dreams. It was a fun and positive experience! All the coaches were wonderful!

Nope, two different athletes. Werkwerk's cp was not involved in this at all.

"What flavor of cool-aid are you serving today, cult?
yes I remembered after your post. Lol that's why I edited my post. I have been trying to post stuff without success for the past 45 minutes or so.

This is a weird question, but Wildcat's opening basket: Did the coaches come up with that or did the group just makee it up and it looked good kind of thing?

why are your athletes advertising for salsa inside your gym? am i allowed to ask that? i think it's weird.

I thought that was the other blue and black gym but maybe there are multiple salsa ads?

ETA: NVM. I didn't realize that Ms Treger was in Dallas. I thought she was in Cali.

The Fierce Board: aka Cheernado!

why are your athletes advertising for salsa inside your gym? am i allowed to ask that? i think it's weird.
You are allowed to ask pretty much anything.

Honestly, I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you send me a link?

You are allowed to ask pretty much anything.

Honestly, I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you send me a link?

I PM'ed it to you since they're all probably minors.

i get the advertisements/endorsements when it comes to cheer related things. the salsa just really threw me for a loop LOL

I PM'ed it to you since they're all probably minors.

i get the advertisements/endorsements when it comes to cheer related things. the salsa just really threw me for a loop LOL
I think it's something that has to do with one of their coaches who sales it or something. So he brings it to the athletes to promote I guess. So yes salsa, however I don't think all her teenage followers ran to their mom and said I want this salsa.

Now maybe if she promoted it and said I'll give an autograph pic to everyone who does then she may have generated the coach some revenue off it then lol

Back