Cheer Backpack

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 28, 2012
I'm buying a new Under Armor backpack soon and it's gonna be my school and cheer bag... i was wondering about ways to decorate it. It's solid black and i wanna add blue to it..:) thanks for your help in advance.

Maybe you can find some of those plastic zip ties and pull them really tight, then cut the ends off. They have them at Walmart, 50 zip ties for $5!

If your backpack was very expensive, I would suggest not doing anything that will damage it or be permanent. I got my North Face backpack my sophomore year in high school and I'm planning on using it as much as I can through college. I'm not sure what grade you're in, but Under Armor and North Faces usually last a while so I would just put the bows on. You don't want to have to buy a new backpack just because you out grown the rhinestones. Just my opinion though...:D

Thanks but I already put on the rhinestones!! But I love it!! & I'm a jr this year & I'm gonna use this bag through college as well!!

For the areas of the backpack that will see the most wear & tear i would suggest sewing on a patch instead of gluing rhinestones.

Back