Cheer Bow Websites??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

does she have a website??

She doesn't have an official website, just that facebook page. Here's the link again, if you don't have facebook you can email her at [email protected] and tell her what design you like and you can even change the color/design/type of fabric. Her prices are SUPER DUPER reasonable especially for the rhinestone bows. You can even alleviate costs by getting the design but without rhinestone too but who doesn't love to sparkle?!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bowtiful-by-Thao-Dau/145297392204485

She's a really sweet girl and can make a design for you. I'm really not that creative so I just told her I love pink, cheetah, and I wanna sparkle and BAM she made that bow right away. Even if you aren't 100% comfortable the design, she won't feel offended, she'll make the changes and can always sell the other bow to someone else.

She does Paypal and lives in so-cal so if you are local she will drop it off. If not, shipping is $4. I ordered 4 bows and 4 headbands so I really didn't mind the shipping. It was as if each product just had a mini tax of 50 cents. Even though I don't cheer anymore, I love her bows and her the quality she uses for her products are top of the line. Even the band for the headband was that nonslip scuni ones! Order multiple bows at once to make the shipping worth it!! =)

Here's a new lace design that I fell in love with!!
205035_147160728684818_145297392204485_259481_7566553_n.jpg

She doesn't have an official website, just that facebook page. Here's the link again, if you don't have facebook you can email her at [email protected] and tell her what design you like and you can even change the color/design/type of fabric. Her prices are SUPER DUPER reasonable especially for the rhinestone bows. You can even alleviate costs by getting the design but without rhinestone too but who doesn't love to sparkle?!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bowtiful-by-Thao-Dau/145297392204485

She's a really sweet girl and can make a design for you. I'm really not that creative so I just told her I love pink, cheetah, and I wanna sparkle and BAM she made that bow right away. Even if you aren't 100% comfortable the design, she won't feel offended, she'll make the changes and can always sell the other bow to someone else.

She does Paypal and lives in so-cal so if you are local she will drop it off. If not, shipping is $4. I ordered 4 bows and 4 headbands so I really didn't mind the shipping. It was as if each product just had a mini tax of 50 cents. Even though I don't cheer anymore, I love her bows and her the quality she uses for her products are top of the line. Even the band for the headband was that nonslip scuni ones! Order multiple bows at once to make the shipping worth it!! =)

Here's a new lace design that I fell in love with!!
205035_147160728684818_145297392204485_259481_7566553_n.jpg
thank you!!and that is soooo cute!!!:)i am deff getting more then one there all super cute!!!

definatley try bow down they have some very cute bows i dont know an excat websiite maybe try google or they are on facebook yellaribbon is also very nice bows but some cna be a but expensive but they have great quality bows

cheerbownation.com, my moms friends makes the bows and she is absouletely amazing! any design, any pattern, any fabric i definetly recommend her bows, they are perfect.:)

Search " lulabows " on Facebook, AMAZING bows, really cheap and stay looking smart all the way through your routine, thanks to a wire lining. Any colour, size or design. As many or as little as you want!!

Hope you like them! :)

Back