All-Star Cheer Extreme...... Senior Elite Slumber Party

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't forget about the Senior Elite sleepover on November 1st. Space is filling up very quickly!! Don't miss out!!!

I live 10 hours away by car.. I've been trying to beg my mom forever now and no is the answer? I'm gonna beg for the next two days, maybe advertising it as a college trip with just one little stop at CEA will help ;) reallly wanna come!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Since we had to make this sudden switch in gyms we have decided that we aren't going to the sleep over. Sad thing is my cp cried more over not going to the sleep over than all the other drama. So her spot will be open.

Since we had to make this sudden switch in gyms we have decided that we aren't going to the sleep over. Sad thing is my cp cried more over not going to the sleep over than all the other drama. So her spot will be open.

I'm sad to hear this! Was looking forward to meeting y'all!! Hope your switch goes well!!!

I hope before we have to leave tomorrow :)

I hope so too!!!

Bring normal stuff. A blow up bed if she wants it. But....I think most will be on the floors. Phone chargers. Our gym gets chilly at night....sweatpants/sweatshirt/ warm blanket...socks maybe? Definitely pillow and blanket.

Back