All-Star Cheer Extreme Senior Elite

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just LOLed so loudly my roommate thought I was having a problem. My favorite part of your comment (in bold) Hahaha This isn't directed towards you personally, but I love how almost automatically any "team in large senior division" thread becomes a throwdown of the entire division. Fierceboarders, let's try to keep the peace before things get crazy like every other large senior thread! :eek: Only about a week left and then it's fates turn to decide who will win!!
Just bein' respectful...;)
And I do tend to have that effect on people. :D

Kingston- Is that your daughter in your icon? If it is, OMG. She's amazing! I've been trying to teach my 4 year old cousin to do that and she can't. She's going to be an awesome cheerleader when she's older!!!!! :)

Just saw this!

While I would love to say it is natural talent, that age actually naturally balances. I am hoping if I do it a little every day she will keep that ability. I have already given her little pops to adjust and re-caught her. She stays tight so far!

symptoms of worlds fever- you start giving champion titles to your favorite teams before they've even gone on the mat. so the teal army goes nuts, stars fans come in wanting their title back, then f5 divas say not so fast, we're coming for you.

Back