All-Star Cheer Extreme Senior Elite

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so im following a girl from senior elite on twitter, and i saw that she had on the senior elite uniform, but it had a different sleve that has sr. elite written down it, is this a new uniform, or was it made for the seniors?
They got it as a gift from a company, but never wore them I guess.

Thank you so much, it is a bit broken right now, but it will heal.

They are still an Awesome team regardless of the fall! They were Undefeated all season! There are not too many teams who can say that! My heart hurts for them, I wanted all teams in that division to hit, so we really could see who the Champion would be...2012 here we come!!!! Cheers to all of the competitors, what a Great show!!!!!:D:cool::)

Just to add my two cents to this as one of their biggest fans ;)

Cheer Extreme Senior Elite is honestly one of the most inspiring teams. Everything they face, they can overcome because together, they are a more than a team. These girls are truly a family, and I can only imagine how tough it is on them. NOT that they got 3rd at Worlds, but that their journey together this year has come to an end. Compared to what I am feeling for them, I can't even imagine what they are feeling themselves! These girls had an incredible season, and not an easy one at all. Before Worlds, they were undefeated in a very tough division! People can argue all they want and say, "well half the time they weren't going against anyone" or "well their competition had a stunt fall so thats why they won...", but facts are facts. After numerous injuries, they would STILL come out at competitions and hit near perfect routines. Who can do that?! Not many teams, that's for sure. Watching this team accomplish so many things, and face so many obstacles has been quite a ride, and I'm only watching this ride... I'm not even part of it. Although those 13 seniors did not end the season the way they wanted it to end, they should still be happy. Senior Elite this year was one of the most inspiring teams to watch this year. I honestly cannot watch their routine without tearing up. As weird as that sounds, it's true. They finally uploaded the finals video on VOD, so between writing a few sentences, I play it over and over. Instead of watching the routine, I watch Courtney and the other coaches reactions. I honestly just start crying. I don't even know how to explain the emotions I feel.

In the end - I'm honestly so proud to be a CEA fan. I'm extremely happy for them no matter what color medal they went home with. World Cup deserved 2nd, and F5 deserved the gold. It is that simple. Senior Elite will be back next year, and I'll be right along with them, supporting them (through my computer screen) on their next journey.

Amen to that! Good comment!!!!!:D

I also want to say I think they were truly incredible this weekend. I've followed them through the season (all the way from England, via Youtube) and they have constantly fought back and amazed everyone.

When the stunt went down you straight away see it going back up - Maddie and her bases should be so proud of how they reacted, and once she was back up, she was on fire...I watched Maddie through the rest of the routine and she gave it a million percent energy and smiles, fierce to the very end. All the girls not only kept on going, but were fiercer than ever. THAT takes talent, I'm sure that their hearts were breaking a little after the stunt bobbled, but it didn't show one bit and that is inspirational. Every cheerleader has had that moment out on the floor where something doesn't go perfectly, and your heart just sinks but it takes someone special to perform like that afterwards. Wow, just wow.

Senior Elite, you will always be my role models and my inspiration. This weekend has just made you more inspirational, and I know you will come back fiercer than ever (if that is even possible). Your coaches, parents, friends, family, fans...they must be so proud of you.

What an amazing team - and Maddie is outstanding! Yes, it's a shame that happened, but she and her bases got it back up again and the team kept their energy. We have to remember these TOP athletes are human. I wish Maddie and her team all the best.

I posted this on facebook and will post it here as well. My thoughts after attending worlds for the first time.

"After all is said and done...its not about the ring, the the bobbles or the bling. Its the heart and soul left on that floor. And every athlete here did just that!"

Even the best flyers and bases can have a mishap......I think because of who she is it gets more publicized which I think is wrong. There were A LOT of falls at this year's worlds, but no one really put any of those kids on blast...nor should they. Maddie keep your head up, it happens to the best athletes. Even Michael Jordan missed a jump shot, Tiger didn't make that putt, and Tom Brady threw an interception....just part of the sport.

I spoke to a few of the Senior Elite girls this weekend including Maddie and they are ALL the sweetest girls as a whole I have spoken to. The communication between that group to get that stunt up as if nothing ever happenend was amazing. They are an inspiration on and off the floor.

so im following a girl from senior elite on twitter, and i saw that she had on the senior elite uniform, but it had a different sleve that has sr. elite written down it, is this a new uniform, or was it made for the seniors?

i saw on one of their formsprings that it was a gift from varsity & they were going to wear it but courtney ended up not liking it & it was too tight around their necks so they didn't.

You could tell they fought so hard to get that stunt up, and they pulled through! Bronze is still a huge accomplishment, and I know they'll come back strong next year! By the way, I think SE has the most beautiful tic tocs I've ever seen - I literally gasp every time!

Thank you so much, it is a bit broken right now, but it will heal.
My daughter has had the privledged to meet Maddie a couple of times and each time I am amazed at how special she makes her feel. This is the type of role model I want for her...kuddos to her Mom for raising such a polite gracious young lady! We all were broken hearted on day 2 but the biggest lesson learned was that even the best fall and its how you handle it is what counts....way to go girl...see u in 2012

My daughter has had the privledged to meet Maddie a couple of times and each time I am amazed at how special she makes her feel. This is the type of role model I want for her...kuddos to her Mom for raising such a polite gracious young lady! We all were broken hearted on day 2 but the biggest lesson learned was that even the best fall and its how you handle it is what counts....way to go girl...see u in 2012

Thank you so much. It's sports, there are ups and downs but people are so nice to her that it is unbelieveable to watch. Her mother and I appreciate all the nice comments, and although Maddie is not on the board, I leave my log in on at home because I think she reads these comments and I appreciate the grace. She is going to go to Dallas I believe to do some interviewing for Varsity at All Levels, and then Norway, but AP exams this week. That is the real stress, those grades.

I don't think I've ever seen a stunt group fight so hard to bounce back into a stunt segment. And the ENTIRE group, not just Maddie finished the routine as if nothing happened. It's def hard when your in the spotlight all the time, I'm sure and I'm fairly certain that all eyes were on Maddie for the remainder of the routine, but she kept a smile on her face and fought back whatever emotion she was feeling at the time and finished her routine. As unfortunate as this was for her, I think this is a great learning opportunity for everyone that looks up to her. Everyone makes mistakes.....no one is perfect and if you mess up, don't sit there and have a pity party, finish the job you came to do, which is exactly what that stunt group did. I tell my girls all the time, if something goes wrong in your routine, don't tell the story with your face. Keep a smile and keep it moving.

I must admit I was thrown off a tad by some of the tweets and updates I saw after SE's performance on Day 2. The entire day (Day 1 and Day 2) when other teams dropped a stunt, it was "ABC Allstars - 1sb, 1tt, 3sf"...... but when Maddie's stunt came down it was "CEA - great routine, Maddie's 360 stunt fell"........ I don't know her personally but that made me frown lol. I get that she's a big name, I get that everyone knows her, but I don't think it was fair to single her out like that, not when everyone else got 1 sb, 1 sf, etc. Or maybe that's just me, idk.

Regardless, they did great and looked awesome and one fall out of 3,000,547,224 times of doing that stunt is still a pretty good statistic lol. Great job girls!

I still love Maddie, and she (and her bases) was strong to get her stunt back up. She is still one of my biggest role models, who even inspired me to cheer. Maddie, you did amazing! We all still love you and support you!

Regardless, they did great and looked awesome and one fall out of 3,000,547,224 times of doing that stunt is still a pretty good statistic lol. Great job girls!

Thanks, that means so much coming from the leader of such a great program, but as you know the odds are not quite that good;).

Back