All-Star Cheer Extreme Senior Elite

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We don't know yet. I think it is one show and there may be more involving cheer for a lot more people and gyms. I suggested following SS, F5 and SE to Worlds next year. Could you imagine the real cheer moms of Freehold, Glen Burnie and K-Vegas on the tube. The possibilities are endless.;) They did a lot of footage on her at practice, home and at Worlds, before and after interviews. I think people will be proud of her and how she handled the interviews. She is not the kind of kid to give up.

i fully support having "the real cheer moms of all-star cheerleading" they need to put that footage on Bravo.. theyd get more viewers than housewives of miami.

I personally do not hate the girl at all and believe she has talent coming out of her ears, but I believe the reason some people "hate" (if that is what you call it) is because of the way these athletes are treated like celebrities and put on a pedestal. It is not an excuse to hate on a child who is just doing what she loves to do, but I do believe that is a reason many people get annoyed and say some of the things that they do.

I was more than delighted to see them in person. No matter what happened, they still are one of the best, and Maddie will ALWAYS be one of top flyers out there, at the present time, and for years to come. $hit happens, and when the stunts are hard, they miss sometimes. I was very disappointed by some of the comments on their youtube video. They really need to change youtube comments to display who's writing them. This hiding behind a keyboard and ripping teams or a person apart is out of hand. Jealousy will get you nowhere, and thats all it is. If you think this team won't come back with bigger guns next year and blow everyone out of the water, you've got another thing coming.

The BUZZ that this has gotten is borderline ridiculous.. Mistakes happen often, Noone is perfect. Betar fell on her pass two days in a row at NCA and she was not slaughtered for it. Noone has the right to be cocky, and when we are cocky, we get it back. Confidence is a different story. Maddie made a mistake, she will come back strong as usual. For that day and moment, it was meant to be that way.

My one little compaint However, when CEA got third, SS 2nd and F5 1st... I couldnt even find half of the CEA team, while Stars were congratulating F5, Cea was not to be found. I have won and lost.. and you have to be a great competitor even if you are upset.

Let it go people... there will be more mistakes and more gossip.

The BUZZ that this has gotten is borderline ridiculous.. Mistakes happen often, Noone is perfect. Betar fell on her pass two days in a row at NCA and she was not slaughtered for it. Noone has the right to be cocky, and when we are cocky, we get it back. Confidence is a different story. Maddie made a mistake, she will come back strong as usual. For that day and moment, it was meant to be that way.

My one little compaint However, when CEA got third, SS 2nd and F5 1st... I couldnt even find half of the CEA team, while Stars were congratulating F5, Cea was not to be found. I have won and lost.. and you have to be a great competitor even if you are upset.

I think thats because CEA was on the opposite side of the floor on the bronze podium when it was announced. Also like 54738934 people rushed F5 immediately after to congratulate them. Also shoutout here to Fame Super Seniors and Stingrays Spice who celebrated with F5 like they had won too. Two of the classiest teams ever. I love them both.

I like how you say "Let it go people" and bring up a "Where was CEA to show congrats for F5" You should let it go.

“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
I think this season has really shown that Maddie and her teammates know how to "dance in the rain"
I LOVE Maddie and SE! Enough said :)
My sig! Yay! :D

I really hope Im not the only person who does this. But I spend hours watching CEA pyramids over and over again just watching one person each time.

I love to see how one person goes from base to flyer to back, they swap flyers about 15 times and do every position like its their normal spot.

Don't worry! You're not the only onee...

I like how you say "Let it go people" and bring up a "Where was CEA to show congrats for F5" You should let it go.

And I like how you constantly have something rude to say. Its not MY opinion, it is a FACT.... and Its a FACT that I did not like. I have competed in that division for YEARS and have never acted un-sportsmanlike.

I LIKE how you pull something negative about my "positive comment."

Anyways... I dont read every post on this board so I may be late on this topic, I just agree that NO Athlete deserves such scrutiny for one mistake... and thats my opinion.

And I like how you constantly have something rude to say. Its not MY opinion, it is a FACT.... and Its a FACT that I did not like. I have competed in that division for YEARS and have never acted un-sportsmanlike.

I LIKE how you pull something negative about my "positive comment."

Anyways... I dont read every post on this board so I may be late on this topic, I just agree that NO Athlete deserves such scrutiny for one mistake... and thats my opinion.

Ok, Big Red. Ok.

Back