All-Star Cheer Extreme....?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

D

Deleted member 14366

Does anyone else think that Senior Elite has deff changed from worlds 2010? I feel since all them people left like the seniors the team just inst the same no more. I feel they will never been as good as i saw them at WORLDS that year.

I think they are doing really good, they are a great Team and have loads of skills. I like their routine and i give them a bazillion kudos for doing the fullaround tictoc as their Team Stunt, very risky but also exciting to watch! I think its definitly the wrong way to reduce a team to certain persons. All of the Girls who are on the Team now are as talented as the ,,famous'' ones who graduated. Its about the TEAM and not about certain Persons. I'm not saying everyone has to like them and their routine , i am personally rooting for F5, but i have huge respect for Sr Elite and what they accomplish every season (especially for their coaches, i could never imagine coaching a Team of 36 Persons, those pyramids...wow), and so should everyone else. We all know how hard this sport is and what it takes to compete at that level. :)

yeah i guess but i mean, that year it might of been that group of girls. never, is the same team with everyone it from the past year..

yeah yeah, timmisFAMEous:) im not being negative im just stating the facts.

I wouldn't exactly call "they were ok" a fact.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fact
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/opinion

Of course they've evolved. There are new team members, and for a while I remember a lot of people complaining that their routines were beginning to look exactly the same, so why shouldn't they try new things and push for a somewhat different style? I think they still have that trademark "Senior Elite" spirit but with more of an edge.

yeah yeah, timmisFAMEous:) im not being negative im just stating the facts.
first off, that's not a fact. that's your own opinion. & i'm not going to try and make you change the way you feel about them, because i could care less whether you think they are good or not. regardless of how you feel, senior elite will always be a very skilled team. but you are making yourself look very uneducated. don't come on here as an anonymous person, then try to bash teams! it's just not cooollll. but i mean, that's just MY opinion.

Does anyone else think that Senior Elite has deff changed from worlds 2010? I feel since all them people left like the seniors the team just inst the same no more. I feel they will never been as good as i saw them at WORLDS that year.
I feel this is necessary.

*I feel as though since all of the seniors from last year left, the team just isn't the same ANYmore.

You're welcome.

Back