All-Star Cheer Extreme

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last pass on CEA 6.1 with my amazing forward roll carthwheel carthwheel backbend kickover hairflip pass. Been working on it quite a while and it's fierce.

Just need to figure out how to base the knee liberty stunts because once i'm on my knees i need a good 3 eight counts to stand back up.

Maybe they will have to choreograph geniously in how some younger teammates (the ones in their 20ies) will help me up.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm on Sr. Elite and I will be last pass with my forward roll front walkover cartwheel backwalkover shimmy. Use my name for 20% off my cheerlebrity bow;)

I hear Senior Elite 6.1 will be taking cheese mats (teal of course) onto the mat at comps. If that's the case, I am in! I might even be able to stand up out of my forward roll now!

I hear Senior Elite 6.1 will be taking cheese mats (teal of course) onto the mat at comps. If that's the case, I am in! I might even be able to stand up out of my forward roll now!

Oh, so we will be on the same team :cloud9:
Can we please have a fierce chest bump, a high 5 and some super secret handshake before we set for our t-jump forward roll?
:shimmy:

Back