All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Baylor is stacked with world champions... Theres a shooting star, panther, orangie (just among first years that I know of) and a ton of amazing ex-gymnasts and other athletes!
Wow, large senior alumni is representing in acro tum! The Shooting Star, Panther, Stingray, and Lady of Teal! I also didn't pay much attention to signings this year, but I know they're getting at least one more BAB next year!

Honestly I want to cheer at Gymtyme! They seem so relaxed, so positive, no stress. Its a do your best and that's all that matters attitude. I can see why so many people are flocking to their gym especially the college kids who probably have enough stress on them from school

It makes me really nervous to see them stunting without mats in the team room. I feel like that is pretty common but it freaks me out - which may be because I've never even had a team room, we don't go to that many comps that offer one and we're a really small gym so there's not really a need - but I don't like it. Everyone wants cheer to be safer, and stunting without mats seems like an obvious no no if that's the goal.
I'm glad they didn't gloss over the problems they had. I really am enjoying this show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooo amazing!
I'm actually stealing what Debbie Love said about initiating rotations with the opposite shoulder/hip. I've been telling one of our athletes to NOT initiate with her right shoulder (bad to tell them what not to do, I know) or to keep her shoulders level, but maybe putting it this way will actually help.

Love how calm and positive the coaches are. Just looks like an overall amazing atmosphere to work in!

My favorite part was when Debbie was singing the pyramid music.. She's so cute :p
I was literally about to come post that. I'm so glad they left it in!

I really REALLY love how this series is coming together. Despite knowing the outcome, I'm actually EXCITED to see the next episode, which isn't something I saw about a lot of youtube shows (or any, really lol).

Back