All-Star Cheer Night Out - Champions Leauge

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am truly only posting this video to say, yes, this is exactly how the movie was filmed and why we are saying they filmed too close, you can't see routine. Just did a quick search for the movie on You Tube and first one that popped. All of these athletes in the film are amazing, but not being able to be amazed by the entirety of the routine and not knowing who individual athletes are, just like it was said before, some emotional investment in the movie would have been better than just these super zoomed in crazy camera angles. Our movie was quiet. No clapping or cheering.

See I really like this view!

See I really like this view!

I think this is one of the better ones. It got frustrating after awhile. For me, when I knew some great choreography or an amazing stunt sequence was happening, and I was getting a close up view of the back left watered-down group or a complete side view of an awesome dance, I was annoyed. But like someone said, to the more casual viewer this probably wasn't a big deal and it is true we can always see the front views on YouTube. I just kept saying to the people I was there with, "Wait for this! It's so cool," and then lots of times the effect was lost because of camera angles.

I think this is one of the better ones. It got frustrating after awhile. For me, when I knew some great choreography or an amazing stunt sequence was happening, and I was getting a close up view of the back left watered-down group or a complete side view of an awesome dance, I was annoyed. But like someone said, to the more casual viewer this probably wasn't a big deal and it is true we can always see the front views on YouTube. I just kept saying to the people I was there with, "Wait for this! It's so cool," and then lots of times the effect was lost because of camera angles.
I see what you are saying. I guess I'm coming from the perspective of being sick of the plain jane front view having watched these routines many times already this season :)

I hope they'll make it available worldwide!

auujxg.jpg

Back