All-Star "cheer" On Cmt Offical Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know that I'm such a cheer nerd!! We were watching the episode last night where they were in warmups, and I was looking for CAC in the background. When I saw them, I was all jumping around going, "There they go! There they go!" LOL!

The full episide 2 is not working on the cmt website. Everything else is working. Anyone else with the same problem?

Could not find a place to contact them other than the message section below either. Frustrating!

I know that I'm such a cheer nerd!! We were watching the episode last night where they were in warmups, and I was looking for CAC in the background. When I saw them, I was all jumping around going, "There they go! There they go!" LOL!
No cheer nerd... I was lookin for CA teams at NCA stuff. Lol. Can't believe I didn't see any :(

Welcome to the New CA generation~ Claws Out Ya'll!

Ok if you go in at about 10:30 on the video it will buffer and play. Can't see the first 10 minutes but at least you can see most of the episode.

They were shown, i want to say maybe 3 different times... with the focus on a couple of the kids, where i knew who each kid was, that was exciting to see.....:):fro:

I love the show so far! I'm glad their using Central Jersey because to a lot of people they aren't well known. I have known them for a long time since I live in NY not to far away from them and think they have always been amazing! They don't seem they want that "cheerlebrity" status to which is great. But just curious anyone know why Jackie isn't at CJA anymore? In the episode Patty Ann said she has been with her for 11 years! Hm just wondering.

I love the show so far! I'm glad their using Central Jersey because to a lot of people they aren't well known. I have known them for a long time since I live in NY not to far away from them and think they have always been amazing! They don't seem they want that "cheerlebrity" status to which is great. But just curious anyone know why Jackie isn't at CJA anymore? In the episode Patty Ann said she has been with her for 11 years! Hm just wondering.

i have no idea, and don't really care to know the details of her personal life, but i am so excited to see her on Ody!!!

I also really liked the show. I will definitely keep watching it. I did have one question. When the stunts fall or bobble the Coach seems to immediately (everytime), but 100% responsibility on the flyer. Is it always the flyers fault?

Back