All-Star Cheer Pros 2012...long Beach Ca

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is turning out to be a good little comp....I heard Cali Elite might be coming....so that makes Cheerforce, American Cheer, Cali Smoed, Cali IO5, Lady Aces, Elite......etc.....gonna be a fun day to watch...:)
i am ssoo excited to go watch all of these teams.... specially if elite is going.... i have a couple friends on the team that i cheered with YEars ago ..... it kinda makes me feel like a granny know we used to be on the same team and their still young enough to do a sr division and my old self has to be in international

whats wrong with the warm ups? lol
I think they are saying warm ups is under the bleachers....last time I was there the coaches at our old gym would take teams under the bleachers to warm up....but the actual warm ups were behind the stage kind of crammed into the end of the floor...I am not sure how it will be because I have not been there for 2 years....cant wait though...it will be a fun comp...will you be there KING-EVOLUTION?

theyre crammed but i mean CRAMMED RIGHT BEHIND THE STAGE! and you can see teams warming up while the performance is going on -__- can someone take a picture? its a must see.

whats wrong with the warm ups? lol

I think they are saying warm ups is under the bleachers....last time I was there the coaches at our old gym would take teams under the bleachers to warm up....but the actual warm ups were behind the stage kind of crammed into the end of the floor...I am not sure how it will be because I have not been there for 2 years....cant wait though...it will be a fun comp...will you be there KING-EVOLUTION?

I have been to cheerpros as both an athlete and a coach and I HATE it. The way that the warm ups are set up is you warm up stunts on strips under the bleachers. That isnt really what I dont like, I dont like the tumbling warm up. The tumble strips are full of dead spots and holes. The matts are always coming apart which leaves a gap in between them. The mats are also bigger than the spring floor itself so they end up hanging off the edge. You basically have to fix the mats yourself just so you are able to warm up tumbling. They have a full floor right behind the stage and the radio never works so if you dont have your own sound system youre out luck. All of the sound from the competition floor bleeds into the main warm up floor so it makes it almost impossible to hear anything. I wish that they would just have the stunting strips and tumble strip outside under a tent or something. It would make for a much more pleasurable experience for the athletes.

Back